Bono's Chin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Fly giving you a peek at these baby blues... :drool:

:love:He can me take me anywhere he wants!!!
( I wish.. :rolleyes: )

:heart:

339%3A895923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3A656592ot1lsi

I've never seen that version of the driving peeking Fly either! :up: I had a little one that wasn't that clear, thanks for those! :drool: :happy:

Have I missed it with my slow loading computer or have we all forgotten the most famous chin pic of all?

redshirt.jpg

Billie Midol said:
So true! :yes: There's just something about him...:bono: ...it's just so cool that he's this famous and sexy man who also appears to be very warm and humane...:love::drool:

Yep. Like in the picture of him near toxic waste that you pointed out...it's more proof of his caring side, which is always a plus in a man. :). He's just such a sweetheart-every time I see pictures like that, pictures of him helping other people and things along that line, I just want to go find him and give him a big hug.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
I think Bono's face looks so beautiful in this picture...amongst everything else, he's got great cheekbones,too!:drool:

Ooh...yeah, he does look good in that one...wow...I don't recall seeing that one before...niiiiiiiiiiccccccce...:yes:. Same with the Fly picture. I know he's not the world's best driver, but still...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yep. Like in the picture of him near toxic waste that you pointed out...it's more proof of his caring side, which is always a plus in a man. :). He's just such a sweetheart-every time I see pictures like that, pictures of him helping other people and things along that line, I just want to go find him and give him a big hug.

I know what you mean. He's such a huggable man! :hug:

Ooh...yeah, he does look good in that one...wow...I don't recall seeing that one before...niiiiiiiiiiccccccce...:yes:. Same with the Fly picture. I know he's not the world's best driver, but still...

Angela

:lol: I have heard about his so-called driving skills,too but I can't remember where . I know I read it somewhere...:hmm:

Billie Midol said:
I know what you mean. He's such a huggable man! :hug:

Mmhm. :).

Originally posted by Billie Midol
:lol: I have heard about his so-called driving skills,too but I can't remember where . I know I read it somewhere...:hmm:

Oh, yeah, it's mentioned in the Flanagan book constantly. Even so...I'd still hitch a ride with him somewhere (haha, I found a quote from a girl who'd gotten a ride in Bono's car once, and she was explaining that there was a huge truck or something of that sort heading toward their car, and for a split second, she thought, "Okay, I'm going to die with Bono. That's a beautiful death." :p). We could sit in the car, rock out to the radio, talk about stuff, he could point out some of the neat things Dublin has to offer...good times.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom