Bono's Chin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
4ZB0V00Z_guest.jpg

hope you feel better soon Keocomb :hug:

Suh-weet pic,kellyahern! :drool: Thank you!

...yeah...:drool: ....
339%3A834723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A89%3B7486ot1lsi

...that is one of the sexiest sounds I have ever heard a man make....:drool:..Bono saying "yeah" at the beginning of 'Desire' ....if I am in the car , I turn it WAY up when the song comes on so I can really hear that "yeah"...:drool: :love:

Ah, Billie Midol, I know exactly what you mean with "Desire". Who knew that the word "Yeah" could manage to sound so sexy? The song and the video are both just so...gah...:drool:...

Edgespet said:
mmmm...R&H was what got me into U2 to start with...they were all so overwhelmingly sexy!!
Edge's torn jeans, bare chested Bono, Edge's torn jeans, Adam's tank tops, Edge's torn jeans, Larry's...oh hell, Larry's everything! Did I mention Edge's torn jeans?!

Haha, yep. I'd already been into Bono by the time I saw the movie, and then upon seeing that, I was like, ":shocked:...holy frick...okay, not only does he look good now, but he looked good at this other time, too!" That was the beginning of my love for the JT/R&H era look.

Originally posted by Edgespet
Can you imagine Super-hyper Bono trying to sit still long enough for them to get all the casts, measurements, etc that they have to have to create one of those figures?!!!! :lol: :lol:

LOL...it'd be very hard for him, I'm sure...

Hehe, it's funny...I really think Bono and my sister would get along well, be good friends and all, 'cause she's just like him in that respect-neither one can sit still for more than two minutes (or less). They've always gotta be up and doing something, gotta be busy with a ton of things.

Must be a Taurus thing (my sister shares the same sign as Bono-her birthday's 9 days before his :p).

Angela

U2Kitten said:

Wow, I've never seen that one before! :happy:

I think it's from the same concert as this one :love:

jtredhot.jpg

I think you're right,they're from the same concert! I'm glad I could find a pic that you have never seen for a change .You have posted so many stunning pics of him I have never seen . You have the most extensive collection of Bono pics I have ever seen! Thanks again for sharing them!:up:

This thread seems to cheer everyone up and I'm glad to see that! Nothing like a daily dose of Bono to cure the blues!:wink:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
You have posted so many stunning pics of him I have never seen . You have the most extensive collection of Bono pics I have ever seen!

That's U2Kitten for you-anytime a Bono thread comes around, you can be guaranteed she'll find great pictures to share. :).

Originally posted by Billie Midol
This thread seems to cheer everyone up and I'm glad to see that! Nothing like a daily dose of Bono to cure the blues!:wink:

Indeed. The man makes us happy, what can we say?

He doesn't even need to sing or talk (although both are certainly nice). He can just stand there and flash a smile and we're already feeling 10 times better than before. :).

Angela

Billie Midol said:

I think you're right,they're from the same concert! I'm glad I could find a pic that you have never seen for a change .You have posted so many stunning pics of him I have never seen . You have the most extensive collection of Bono pics I have ever seen! Thanks again for sharing them!:up:

:hug: :) Thank you!

:yes:

I just found this one, it's called 'too close' and it is. But in some ways that's not a bad thing. Oh the eyes, the chin! :drool:

tooclose.jpg

U2Kitten said:
I just found this one, it's called 'too close' and it is. But in some ways that's not a bad thing. Oh the eyes, the chin! :drool:

tooclose.jpg

Oh WOW!:hyper: Awesome picture,U2Kitten!!! His eyes are so beautiful, even through the glasses! It's great to see them that close!!!

I love the little hairs I can see on his neck!!:tongue: I bet they lead a happy trail to all that yummy chest hair...:drool::flirt:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Indeed. The man makes us happy, what can we say?

He doesn't even need to sing or talk (although both are certainly nice). He can just stand there and flash a smile and we're already feeling 10 times better than before. :).

Angela

So true! :yes: There's just something about him...:bono: ...it's just so cool that he's this famous and sexy man who also appears to be very warm and humane...:love::drool:

Back
Top Bottom