Bono's chest hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: <wipes tears from eyes> Oh, thanks! That made my week.

what the hell did he say in the end?
*dies laughing*
ok Bono IS weird... XD

could it be a cut-out from A grand madness?

I think he says "Not sayin', am I?"

However it also could sound like "Not sane, am I?" if you like. :lol:

Galeongirl said:

could it be a cut-out from A grand madness?

No, the A Grand Madness clip was from during PopMart and Bono was wearing an adidas jacket (or something like it)...and totally sloshed!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

No, the A Grand Madness clip was from during PopMart and Bono was wearing an adidas jacket (or something like it)...and totally sloshed!

yea I know, he wore a hooded vest btw... but the dude in the beginning is the presentator of the grand madness thigny!

Oh, lord. Well, they do say too much drink rots the braincells. That right there proves it.

:lmao: Ye Gawds, living with him must be very, very difficult sometimes.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

What is the grand madness thing? I've never seen that. :ohmy:

lol, that so made my day.

now imagine what a great entertainer he must be for his kids (well, when they were baby's :D).

kafrun said:
Yes, you knew by the title this had to be a PLEBA thread, didn't you? ;)

With this clip, Bono solidifies his position as king of all nerds :love::

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Td_MG6TLpVk

A side note: This is officially my 300th post. *throws a bit of confetti* hee..

OMG!!!! I was looking for this!!! I had it back in 2001 and lost it when my comp crashed!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!:bow:

He's a big believer in "mock the devil and he'll flee from thee." Bono's chest has been shaved for him at regular intervals for about the last 11, 12 years or so, for EKGs -- the diagnosis? No shit -- he has "an eccentric heart." He's goofing a scene from a film, and I'm thinking it's in "Blue Velvet" but, no...I'll wake up at 4 am and remember!

kafrun said:

It was a special done during the Pop-era. Very funny stuff. :yes:

Ahhhh thanks kafrun. I guess thats just one more thing I missed out on before I became a big fan. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom