Bono's butt grabbin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Ooooooooh LOVE the idea of that tour! :drool: Oh and Galeon I insist on taking that hard job of wet t-shirt wrestling with Bono :wink:

hm maybe it's an idea for HIS amusement that we'd wrestle each other (careful! cage him first before somebody else runs away with him!) and the winner takes on the Bman... oh I'm sooo gonna cheat! I cannot afford to lose..
imagine... Bono... in a wet tshirt... thats like... Bono's naked chest in see-trough gift paper! :drool:

Last edited:
[
bonochestljava6dr.jpg

Wow. Bet you all never thought the day would come when you would be gasping for air over a photo of a middle-aged guy holding his stomach in!:D

who cares about age? he looks so much better than any guy around my age!!!!

oh and the idea of B caged totally appeals me too.... hm maybe we can keep him in there, and take turns in feeding him and such... and if he's a good boy he's allowed out for a while every day ^^ :lol:

oh and I think I found a bigger picture of THEE chest!!!!
bonochestvertigo5xt.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Galeongirl said:
who cares about age? he looks so much better than any guy around my age!!!!

oh and the idea of B caged totally appeals me too.... hm maybe we can keep him in there, and take turns in feeding him and such... and if he's a good boy he's allowed out for a while every day ^^ :lol:

oh and I think I found a bigger picture of THEE chest!!!!
bonochestvertigo5xt.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

DAYYYYUUUUUMMMM:combust: :faint: !!!!!

BonosBaby12 said:

Im ready to claim victory with Bono! :evil: Even have the handcuffs ready which are part of my victory celebration :wink:

I will bring the lotion:hyper:

ummm....just incase it is cold :hmm: and Bono's skin is dry... He would want us to see his skin nice and moist:shifty:

:faint:

I thought this would be about the (in)famous Bono grabbing Adam's butt on Vertigo tour.

:lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

I will bring the lotion:hyper:

ummm....just incase it is cold :hmm: and Bono's skin is dry... He would want us to see his skin nice and moist:shifty:

:faint:

That is an excellent idea Carmel! :yes: We can't have our B-man drying out on us :giggle: Best part too is that this lotion will require lots and lots of hands on! :drool: :drool: Wow is it hot in here or is just me?! :combust:

BonosBaby12 said:

That is an excellent idea Carmel! :yes: We can't have our B-man drying out on us :giggle: Best part too is that this lotion will require lots and lots of hands on! :drool: :drool: Wow is it hot in here or is just me?! :combust:

*must...ban...evil...thoughts.... *
hmm I'm sure B wouldn't mind the attention... right?
also, I'm also a regular on another u2 site, its a picture commenting site... and a girl who went to the boston shows gave Bono a paper with the link and a nickname only she knows... so we're curious if he'll visit the site and post a reaction! ^^ it would be soooo cool!

U2girl said:
I thought this would be about the (in)famous Bono grabbing Adam's butt on Vertigo tour.

:lol:

OH MY GAWD!!! Why did you have to bring up Bono and Adam's butt grab???

Pass me a glass of ice water B's Baby:drool:

GULP

:wink: U2girl

Carmelu2fan said:

OH MY GAWD!!! Why did you have to bring up Bono and Adam's butt grab???

Pass me a glass of ice water B's Baby:drool:

GULP

:wink: U2girl

Here ya go Carmel! Remember deep breaths! :lol: Anyone happen to have any pictures of this butt grabbing incident between two certain Irish guys? :shifty:

BonosBaby12 said:

Here ya go Carmel! Remember deep breaths! :lol: Anyone happen to have any pictures of this butt grabbing incident between two certain Irish guys? :shifty:

If I saw anything remotely close to Bono grabbing Adam's sweet little bottom or vice versa, of course I would completeley lose it! I am in Kansas City but you will here the "POP" like it was down the hall.:faint:

*waiting for pic*:hyper:

did I hear somebody calling the chest?????

btw wich picture????? I saw one in the caption thread about Bono sneaking behind adam's butt... but not a grab one.... Me wants to see!!!!!

Carmelu2fan said:

If I saw anything remotely close to Bono grabbing Adam's sweet little bottom or vice versa, of course I would completeley lose it! I am in Kansas City but you will here the "POP" like it was down the hall.:faint:

*waiting for pic*:hyper:

:lmao: I hear you on that one! Ahhhhh what sexy little devils they all are!

Dear Santa:

All I want for Christmas is Bono sitting under my tree wearing nothing but your hat. Where at on his body he decides to place the hat is up to him. However I have a suggestion in mind if it should be needed :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: I hear you on that one! Ahhhhh what sexy little devils they all are!

Dear Santa:

All I want for Christmas is Bono sitting under my tree wearing nothing but your hat. Where at on his body he decides to place the hat is up to him. However I have a suggestion in mind if it should be needed :wink:

I am sure you have been a good girl this year:shifty:

I think santa would not mind at all giving you Bono for Christmas day. I must warn you Bono may be a little tiered due to him fufilling my Christmas Eve wish. * Bono and Adam butt grabbin/snoggin. "Simply havin a wonderful Christmas time"
:wink:

:hmm: I do wonder wear would B decide to put the hat

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom