Bono's butt grabbin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MooMoo! said:
its in like a plastic thing the Q mag, but inderneath is the biggest damn closeup of Bono that ive ever seen. :|

bad BAD hairdo. :tsk:

Not sure what is up with that pic either:shifty: There are so many hotter pics of Bono around than that one.

nikkyjade said:
if anyone is appauled by this "but grabbing" incident, then you better not read his interview in the new Q Magazine :ohmy:

:drool: :D

tell us tell us!!!! :p :p :madspit:

i have no patience till i get my copy tomorrow. lol.

kellyahern said:

:yes:

It's the angle of the photo too. Photograph anyone like that, and they won't look good :reject:.

But maybe that's the look they were going for :shrug:.

It does kinda look like they were going for the "tough guy" look the way that Bono has his hair slick and looking like a badass. I guess? :|

...I must get this. But Q magazine is British and probably won't show up here in Indiana for weeks :scream:

Bono is hot. And he can grab my arse anytime.

rattler... :lmao:

Bono Rattler :drool: You know I have a high amount of respect for Bono. As for his butt grabbing,if this happened,than I see it just as innocent fun. Honestly who has ever heard of this man doing something inappropiate to a female? My butt is all his if he wants to have a grab :giggle: Gotta watch out for Carmel and Dis though I see that they are lurking about on here :shifty:

PS. For some reason I always want to put an extra "n" innocent hehe

Last edited:
i just read some of the Q magazine article scans.. and .. just.. Wow.

that man amazes me.

excellent interview. excellent.

oh and... the shagging part... gotta love it. lol. :wink: :drool:

Need to get my own copy of this magazine. Bono has got be one of the most fascinating people to read about. "Very hip baby eagle" awwwww! :cute: As for the shagging part Ali is one lucky girl! :giggle: :drool:

Last edited:
The butt grabbing sounds like an innocent prank some young guy would pull - I don't see anything wrong with it. After all, he is human...

BonosBaby12 said:
Bono Rattler :drool: You know I have a high amount of respect for Bono. As for his butt grabbing,if this happened,than I see it just as innocent fun. Honestly who has ever heard of this man doing something inappropiate to a female? My butt is all his if he wants to have a grab :giggle: Gotta watch out for Carmel and Dis though I see that they are lurking about on here :shifty:

PS. For some reason I always want to put an extra "n" innocent hehe

Well well:evil: I see my evil plan has been discovered:evil:

*grabs Dis and jumps back on the bus to hell*

:macdevil:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well well:evil: I see my evil plan has been discovered:evil:

*grabs Dis and jumps back on the bus to hell*

:macdevil:

Oooops! Appears those bus tires are a bit flat :evil: Come along my baby eagle Bono we need to hurry up and run while we can,hehe. Never know what Dis and Carmel have planned now :shifty:

waaah the link for the 'me rattler' pic isn't working anymore.. I'm looking for that picture since...... september or so... got the article from a fellow u2 fan.. can anybody who saved the pic upload it for me? or post a working link?? hehe anyway here's the article link(remove spaces, I don't have 15 posts yet:p):
u2 world .com/news/article.php3?id_article=16803

god I want that picture!!!!

h tt p://bonoonline.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=837&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

remove the spaces.....the "me rattler" pic is at the bottom of the 4th post on this page! its not very big but its still just as funny!

thanks for the link for the article btw! :lol:

Oops! I must've accidentally deleted it off my photobucket album. Here it is again. I feel so weird actually posting this. :laugh:

rattler.jpg

forty said:
Oops! I must've accidentally deleted it off my photobucket album. Here it is again. I feel so weird actually posting this. :laugh:

rattler.jpg

WOW!!!:shocked:

Bono is so naughty:happy:

oh god... he's brilliant!!!
I must say, if you look at it a different way than I do, it could be a real rattler too... hehe but I guess we are all wayy too Bonofied to see it that way!
thanks for the link! *dies*

This butt grabbin is just Messin'...He's a messer (in the best sense of the word); and a great performer...

He also knows JUST what to do to get everyone talking ... you could call it a wierd kind of PR

(no one of them was NOT his Mrs... )

He smooched me in front of the mrs on more than one occasion; so she obviously doesn't mind...he clearly puts it down to part of the work description...aside from wanting to unwind and have a laugh; there won't be much more to it than that...

He's an affectionate guy....

But also a rockstar and 'a massive shagger' !!! (to quote the good man himself)

All good clean fun...

and the most important thing of all???

His HEART is in the right place....NEVER doubt that.

Apart from that it could be his Scorpio Moon playing tricks on him again! And there will be more where that came from...Taurus bods are in for all sorts of shenanigans through 2006...

over and out...xxx

Happy Christmas to you all by the way. Hope you ALL have a great time

best wishes

Sarah

Last edited:
err no need to defend B on this one! I have a feeling you are... but you don't have to... we're not saying evil things about it... okay, not evil in an evil way....
we all love him, even when he's butt groping random persons(HEY I am pretty random myself too! over here Bono!) or doing whatever he wants to!
also some discussion food...
do you think the italian magazine did the right thing when they posted the pics of B's naked bum?
I heard he sued them and won it... and it is indeed a big bit of his privacy,... but why doesn't it feel wrong to look at those pictures then?

well, to be honest I have not seen th epic but I would feel wrong to see it. It is something that he dos not approve of and totally goes beyond any exposure a celebrity needs to comply with.

there should be some decency left... I mean, it is different if someone willingly moons the cameras. They want it, they get it.. but without compliance it is just hurting someone's personal dignity very much - and yes i would feel ashamed to watch those pics :|
(that is my opinion.. not judging you for enjoying them :D)

he drew a pic of his rattler (leave it to your imagination, lol) for a celebrity charity auction. it isnt a real pic.. of anything... :|
its a drawing.

Back
Top Bottom