Bono's brunettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4EVRU2 said:
Oh, and does someone get literally pulled or are there stairs, 'cos I'm no lightweight and there's no way I'm going to be pulled on stage (wishful thinking indeed!) but I haven't noticed any chubbos on stage either! (Big Girls Are Best--indeed! Hmph :grumpy:
I don't care if I'm over thirty-- I'll try for looking young the day of the concert... :wink:

:lol: You're so cute! I was thinking the same thing. In the Elevation Boston DVD, the security guard scooped up the girl--PICKED HER UP!! and put her on stage. He would've dropped me!

sweetie said:

:lol: You're so cute! I was thinking the same thing. In the Elevation Boston DVD, the security guard scooped up the girl--PICKED HER UP!! and put her on stage. He would've dropped me!

yeah, me too. Except I actually look because of my height [about 5'7"] and figure about 20-25 lbs lighter than i really am.

Oh, yeah, natural brunntte, too, only thing color-wise I've done to my hair was used henna that gives brunettesmore reddish highlights. I do have some reddish hights.

And some silver-white sprinkled in. I had a few white hairs at my crown even in my early-twenties. I believe that was from really serious stress, because once i'd taken care of that and was also eating a better diet [more veggies & fruits] I had no increase in my white hair until around 41 or so [and on that was a very, severve time ofr me.<things are better now]

sweetie said:
I knew that being a brunette will come in handy one of these days. :drool:
Dark brown hair - Dark brown eyes - 5'1"-
:uhoh: do you think age will matter?

Dude, same with me...now is your age dilemna being too young or too old :wink: I'm only 16 :| and not exactly über-skinny either. I'm like 150 lb...that's not too bad is it?:( but if Bono likes short brunettes with dark brown eyes, I am SO in. The thing I love about short men is that they're still taller than me :drool: (I'm 5'0 actually, not quite 5'1 yet).

But yeah, I think Bono basically loves all women :)

AtomicBono said:

Dude, same with me...now is your age dilemna being too young or too old :wink: I'm only 16 :| and not exactly über-skinny either. I'm like 150 lb...that's not too bad is it?:( but if Bono likes short brunettes with dark brown eyes, I am SO in. The thing I love about short men is that they're still taller than me :drool: (I'm 5'0 actually, not quite 5'1 yet).

But yeah, I think Bono basically loves all women :)

:dance: He loves me yeah yeah yeah. :D

addendum

finishing off above post, the netcafe closed me out before i could finish!

well.....about 2x's a year :uhoh: :shifty: for the past few years, I pull out my white/silver hair in the few areas they've become pretty salt & pepperish. I leave the most of then rest alone, since most of my hair is still brunette.

If the society wasn't weighted so against older people, esp older women, I might leave it alone. <oh yeah and esp older women's sexuality>

but also even with my harir as it is...most peole think I'm 10 - 15 years younger than I really am. Who am i to give them 'white hair clues? :wink:
and I'm a brown-eyed gal, too.

It's nice to have such a sexy man like all kinds of women, but him having a possible preferences for brunettes ...well....brunettes played the baddies in so many films and the American ídeal' for women has been so long blonde & blue-eyed.

Last edited:
just to join the party not that anyone cares

5 feet 5 inches
dk natural Brunette
green eyes
130lbs
26yrs old
Irish background!! That must help my chances:drool:

u2granny said:

Good Lord I hope not!
Me Too-u2granny. Me & B about the same age--but I am sure he prefers the younger ones on stage, and if it's true about brunettes--that also leaves me out--I am 5'2", petite, blonde. :(

Bono's Doll said:
Me Too-u2granny. Me & B about the same age--but I am sure he prefers the younger ones on stage, and if it's true about brunettes--that also leaves me out--I am 5'2", petite, blonde. :(

My husband will be 44 soon. He prefers older women.:love:

I would love to say I would be really cool onstage.....but I know I would end up being just a huge dork........I am such a dork anyway and probably blew my chances of getting onstage last tour....bono looked at me..right in the eyes...those icy blues were too much and I freaked and LOOKED AWAY!!
But if I got onstage I would probably just fall off or something...or throw up...then there would be a huge thread here about the dork that threw up all over bono.........yeah that would be me.........

I don't know what I would do if he looked right at me, never mind reach for me. My greatest fear is that in my warped distorted mind, I would THINK that he's reaching for me and I would put out my hand and instead he's reaching for the hot chick standing be side me. :sad:

I've had it with my hair. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked if I know I look like Reba. If I was a country fan I might get excited. A student and a sub said it today.:scream:

Granny - Awwww! :hug:

As for being on stage...well...I've never fainted before..but I might make an exception. And then, even if I managed to stay concious, I would probably be a dork, like step on his feet if he danced with me or something stupid like that...:huh: And if he looked straight at me...well, I don't think I'd be able to look away..I'd be entranced or something...:p

awww u2granny *huggles*

i have dark brown hair and although i'm never really sure what my eye color is becaue they change all the time, i'm going with green :wink: - because thats the color they seem to be most often. heh.

Back
Top Bottom