Bono's Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sting

The Fly
I am not sure if it is allowed on the forum but I am just curious to see what Bono's brother looks like. i always forget he even has one.

rocca-bono-norm04.jpg

It's allowed, nothing scandalous or speculative about Norman!

Dude. They look nothing alike. That's so random. :grin: Norman looks just like Dad, however. I think Bono probably looks a lot like Mom, with a little Dad thrown in for good measure.

Devlin said:
Dude. They look nothing alike. That's so random. :grin: Norman looks just like Dad, however. I think Bono probably looks a lot like Mom, with a little Dad thrown in for good measure.

:yes: But Adam's bro looks alot like him... he's so cute!!! :sexywink:

Adam' brother looks so much like him. There are only a cupole of pics of Bono's brother. Are there any of Norman that are more recent?

Anybody has a pic of edge´s older brother , the one who in the beginning was the other guitarrist of u2 ?

I wasn't upset... this happens waaaaaaay to often around here, that's all :lol:

You should check out the Grammy thread one of these days and see how many times the "who is the blonde lady sitting with them" question was asked and answered

:crack:

Adam brother is soo cute! They look just alike:up: Thank you for the link Miro. :up:

Miroslava said:
I wasn't upset... this happens waaaaaaay to often around here, that's all :lol:

You should check out the Grammy thread one of these days and see how many times the "who is the blonde lady sitting with them" question was asked and answered

:crack:

:reject: and I still don't know that... I forgot it again... but I wasn't any of the persons asking! *runs*
hm I don't have any pics of Edge's brother Dik.... or larry's family.. the only pics I have is a very old pic of the Hewson family, when there still were four of them.. Bono's about nine years old I think... maybe ten... but more I don't have...

Back
Top Bottom