Bono's Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ seriously :drool:

PS: Adam and Sebastian -

sebastian2.jpg

:drool: That is fooking HAWT . Where did you get that from?! I gotta enlarge it. I see you got a thing for Zoo Adam. He would have been my age at the time.

Notice:He never wore a shirt back then.

:rockon:

Galeongirl said:

*snicker* he reminds me of a goat

:lmao:

Wow...I think I'm falling for Adam's brother...:ohmy:

And...I don't know, (please don't kill me) but doesn't it seem like Larry suddenly aged overnight during this tour....it's more like Edge is the ageless wonder now (minus the hair...*no pun intended*)

Where did you get that from?! I gotta enlarge it.
[/B]

It’s in the book “U2 Faraway So Close” by BP Fallon. I made another scan but it wasn’t possible to get a bigger picture (it is very small on the book). There’s also a picture of their parents:

FSC-Adambrother.jpg
FSC-Adamsparents.jpg

Hate to be miss smarty pants (as well as go OT, as I don't have any sibling photos... :reject: ), but the 'balding' gene is on the X chromosome, which is contributed by the mother. So, if we want to know if Bono will lose his hair, we'd have to look at his mother's father, which is too weird for me to want to do. (Bald men whose fathers are bald just happen to have had the same stroke of luck in the balding department - you can't tell that a son will be bald just because his father is bald.) This explains why men go bald more often than women, because they only have 1 X chromosome. Women have 2, and the 'balding' gene is recessive, meaning they won't go bald themselves if they only have 1 'balding' gene. But they could go bald if both of their X chromosomes have the 'balding' gene. Just usually not as pronounced as a lot of bald men.

Now it's late and I'm tired and the word 'bald' looks odd to me.

I knew that biology degree would come in handy somewhere! We need a 'cap and gown' smilie. Or a smartass smilie. :wink:

LostAtMoon said:

It’s in the book “U2 Faraway So Close” by BP Fallon. I made another scan but it wasn’t possible to get a bigger picture (it is very small on the book). There’s also a picture of their parents:

FSC-Adambrother.jpg
FSC-Adamsparents.jpg

Adam's mum seems such a nice lady........

I didn't know then, when I asked about Adam's brother, that so many of you ladies will start to fancy him..... not that I blame you, I saw his pic....

Well, he IS Adam's bro, what can we expect...... cute too...

bonocomet said:
Ok people here it is... my sad attempt at melding together 2 halves of one beautiful pic. My apologies to Mr. Corbijn! It's the best I can do on my little scanner... I think Larry is a bit shrunk...
Well you get the idea... Anton where are you when we need you! :D

u2fatherssons1ACmeld.jpg

U2 Fathers and Sons, Dublin 1999, by Anton Corbijn...(but scanned and squished by me... :( ) sorry AC!

I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out.

Wow that's really cool have never seen that image before.

blueyedpoet said:
i like how larry's dad at least makes an attempt to smile...unlike his son whose face would probably start to age if he did ever smile

:lol: so true. i think larry thinks his face might crack if he smiled... someone educate the boy!

He actually smiles a lot - there's even evidence of that.

Although I could personally stand to see if he's ticklish. :angel:

Bono definitely looks just like his mother...same nose eyes, dark hair. There is a picture of her in the Unforgetable Fire book sitting at a table with Bono's dad when they were young. She was really pretty, of course. He looks just like her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom