bonos...boobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono0206a.jpg

Well....

My dad's continuously "joking" about his looks, lol. "oh look at him, so fat" "you like that old guy???" "does he ever shave???" "haha, he got the wrong color for his hair when he dyed it!" and he also makes fun of his singing (especially on "I've got you under my skin, as my dad's a Frank Sinatra fan) :mad:
But then when he sees Bono talk about AIDS in Africa on CNN he's all interested in what he's saying. :sexywink: That's when I know he loves him, lol. :wink:

Then there's my ex-bf, I used to talk about Bono 24/7 just to annoy him. He hates B. :madspit: The eejit. I think he really loves Bono and secretly kisses a pic of him every night. :)

ylimeU2 said:
I take seemingly endless amounts of s*** for admiting that I think Bono is sexy.

Hehe, believe it or not, there's actually one girl I know that teases me about liking him-when I posted a picture of him one time, she said, "Angie, you without a doubt have the weirdest taste in men out of everyone that I know" :p.

My mom and sister don't fall all over him, either...although there have been occasions when they can admit he's looked good (and oddly enough, those couple of times were clips/pictures from the late 80s, too, so apparently that's a favored look in my household :D). And I have met a few other girls who think he's cute, too, or at least could admit he looked good in one picture or another. :). So it's kind of a 50/50 thing.

By the way...nice pictures, girls :yes: :drool:.

Angela

Ok...this is heresy in this thread for sure...I'm not a mega fan of the Bono boobs. I much prefer him to keep his shirt on. I like a smooth, lean Larry look:drool: .

But it's Bono's whole self that does it for me, his ruggedly handsome face, his MOJO, his cute little leather clad body.

My family don't know I find Bono physically attractive lol Mum would never let me live it down- she thinks it's about his personality mwa ha ha!

But I only have one friend who thinks he's cute, and she's 18- saw my Bono collection one day :drool:

And my flatmate says this when I'm drooling over my Elevation DVD, "I don't know what you see in him..." Ah, the unbonocated!

TheBrazilianFly said:

:lmao:

:laugh:

Did he give you any particular look when he caught you looking?

Just that sexy lop sided grin he does!
:drool: :wink:
The second time he whispered" Caught you!!" and just laughed!!

I still havent seen the full video that Mr LeMon did only a short 1 min clip on www.u2chat.com but thats of my two friends with Bono and my sis when he is doing his Macphisto grin!!

Im sorry but i have to stick up for poor bono here!
A. He aint fat so he can't have boobs!
B. I don't really see what ur saying in the pictures, looks all man to me.
C. And finally don't dis respect him, hes a rock n roll legend!:huh:

Well, I think most blokes are just jealous. My hubby is always making less then flattering remarks about Mr B. I don't care. Bono is delicious. Always will be. He's got that special something that most blokes can only wish for. I dunno why I find him so hot, or what it is that makes him so yummy.. maybe it's not just down to his looks. Maybe it's something deeper, like my respect for the man...and as for Ali..well, she's one amazing woman...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom