Bonos Birthday Well Totals!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2sangel

War Child
21 Duke Street Dublin eating a gorgonzola sandwich
Guys here is the total for the Bonos Birthday Well Fundraiser for the month of April(and hold onto your hats because this is BIG I mean HUGE!) $10,253.18 thats right 10 grand to build not just one well but ten!!!!!!!!I cannot believe it and am shaking as I type this u2 fans are AMAZING you should all be very proud of yourselves for donating ten villages will now have clean water because of your generosity!!!!!!!!!Thank you for your overwhelming support!!!Now I have to pick myself up off the floor now!!!!LOL!!!!!

wooohhoooow so much $10,235
Yeah I am sooooo happy:hyper:
I think that is the bedt present we can ever give him :yes:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

That's a lot of money! I'm extremely HAPPY! :happy: I'm so glad I could be part of this beautiful cause! I already can see Bono smiling! :D We are awesome!!!! U2 fans R O C K ! :D

Ten wells!!!! :hyper: Wow! that means A LOT to African people! Mainly african children! :happy:

African Well girls: Congratulations! :D You've done a great work! Your will and effort are inspiring! :happy: I'm sure Bono will want to meet you all! Wow! Be prepared for that! :D

All of this reminds me of a phrase Anne Frank wrote down in her diary:

"In spite of everything , I still believe that people are really good at heart".

It really describes the way I'm feeling now! :happy:

Eberinu said:
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

That's a lot of money! I'm extremely HAPPY! :happy: I'm so glad I could be part of this beautiful cause! I already can see Bono smiling! :D We are awesome!!!! U2 fans R O C K ! :D

Ten wells!!!! :hyper: Wow! that means A LOT to African people! Mainly african children! :happy:

African Well girls: Congratulations! :D You've done a great work! Your will and effort are inspiring! :happy: I'm sure Bono will want to meet you all! Wow! Be prepared for that! :D

All of this reminds me of a phrase Anne Frank wrote down in her diary:

"In spite of everything , I still believe that people are really good at heart".

It really describes the way I'm feeling now! :happy:

Ditto this entire post.

I'm so proud of everyone. *:hug:s everyone.*

Angela

That is just AWESOME!! :happy: I'm so happy. That's more than anybody ever expected! Are you really going to meet him? WOW!

:up:

U2sangel! I'm sure Bono will want to meet you all. Really! You know he's very close to his fans... Imagine Bono reading that AWF girls were able to motivate U2 fans to donate and collected all that money... The less he'll do is to take a plane and go visit you all! :D I really hope so! :happy:
Hugs for AWF girls! Love from Chile. :happy:

U2Kitten I wrote you a message in the "what do you think about this site?" thread. Please, read it... :(

Yeah, we are totally like: :shocked:

and like :faint:

and :hyper:

and :combust: ! ! ! ! !

Of course, we also know that there's still a long way to go for Africa, so we're thrilled, but there's still a lot of work to do so we are continuing with that. (It's crazy right now! lol!) But we TOTALLY could not have done it without all of YOU, so give yourselves a pat on the back!! I wish I could take you all to Dockers and buy you a pint!

beerchug.gif

PaleBlueDot said:
Of course, we also know that there's still a long way to go for Africa, so we're thrilled, but there's still a lot of work to do so we are continuing with that. (It's crazy right now! lol!) But we TOTALLY could not have done it without all of YOU, so give yourselves a pat on the back!! I wish I could take you all to Dockers and buy you a pint!

beerchug.gif

Yeah, there's still a lot to do, but this is a great start. And if we continue to have the contributions that we did for this well, then Africa will continue to improve in its situations.

But this is still just a wonderful start...honestly, I wish I could see Bono's face when he finds this out, I'd love to see and hear his reaction to this news!

I figure he'll be very, very touched.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom