BONO'S BIRTHDAY CARD IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I told it once, but happy to tell again! Um, the reason I'm debating is cos it's kinda speculative... I'm thinking of apologizing in a humorous manner on behalf of the city of Mishawaka
wink.gif

All right! My mom and future stepdad Tim both work at Lowe's in Mishawaka (if ya don't know, that's right next to South Bend and about 10 minutes from Notre Dame). According to gathered information, the boys were staying in Chicago and driving to South Bend cos we don't have any nice hotels OR an airport big enough for Elevation Air. They would have passed Lowe's on the way to Notre Dame in the morning, cos they were taking a tour of the campus. Tim was there at the time and he says they were in a bus "cos I parked next to the damn thing!" Why boos? Don't know. He also saw Bono and has confirmed through pictures of mine that it was indeed the Man Himself.
Anyway.
Evidently on the way to ND Bono had to do a number two and so they stopped at Lowe's at about 7 am so he could use the bathroom. One of the male employees reported that there was some "homeless guy" hanging out in the bathroom... Lowe's throws out homeless people. So mom's friend Meg (short little old lady) was drafted to wait outside the bathroom and tell him if he wasn't going to buy anything he would have to leave. She said he was very nice about it... Obviously no one knew it was Bono (probably refreshing for him), and the reason they found out is cos later that night some roadies showed up to make some keys and asked why they threw out Bono. *snerk*
Mom tells me this, I'm like
icon33.gif

Every time I go to Lowe's now to see my mom or Tim I think to meself, "Adam has been in this parking lot."
End Story

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they thought he was HOMELESS!!!!!!!!

bet they'll never make THAT mistake again

*wipes tears from eyes*

ok fine...once more...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Hello! I've teamed up with Jo from The Bono Filling Station and we have created a birthday card for Bono!

Originally, we weren't going to make it available for viewing until May, but we just couldn't wait!

Here's the web address: http://www.gurlondamoon.com/bfs/celebration.html
(you can also find instructions on how to send us your greetings there too)

And if you haven't done it yet, SEND US YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES ASAP!
We will be adding the entries that we receive daily.

Let me know what you think!!

Spreading the Bono Love,
-Jess =)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that story Kristie. OMG that is just too funny.
Homeless Bono lurking in the bathroom BWAHAHAHA! *snorts coffee up nose*

*falls over laughing from Kristie's story*
from floor: OMG Kristie! That is hilarious!

Every time I go to Lowe's now to see my mom or Tim I think to meself, "Adam has been in this parking lot."

U2 did a concert at a church here in 1981 (the first AND last time they came to Grand Rapids....hmm...I wonder why...) so whenever I see/hear about that church it goes something like so...
Ellen: U2 has been there! cool!
Everyone around me: Your a freak. You know that, right?
Ellen: What are you, new here?

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Back
Top Bottom