Bono's Birthday -15 Sites Already Participating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Great news - to celebrate Bono's Birhday U2 Fans are uniting online - we hope to have 44 sites we already have 15 - keep them coming and keep posting!

Hanover, I support what you are doing but, unfortunately, we are NOT united online, as have been seen here in a lot of recent posts. :(

And while I would encourage EVERYONE to join your threads and send Bono the most and the best birthday greetings possible, all he has to do is read PLEBA and see how we are " beating up" on each other for NO good reason at all!:ohmy:

I ask my Interference family: how can Bono take our Birthday wishes of Peace, Joy, Love and Togetherness if we can't even be kind to each other?:scratch:

I think Bono loves Peacemakers not warmongers. And I KNOW in my heart he is probably disappointed in some of us.

But thank you, Hanover, for being one of the peacemakers - I wish you EVERY SUCCESS with the birthday wishes for Bono.

BONO DESERVES EVERY GOOD AND POSITIVE THOUGHT/WISH WE CAN GIVE HIM!:up: :hug: :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

I don't think the recent "controversy" should be brought up again, especially under this heading.

So, Hanover, to second U2 Kitten's question: What should we be doing? Please tell us, and we will follow!

The Bible says "The Truth shall set you free."

BONO DOES LOVE PEACEMAKERS - he is one himself!:wink:

By the weekend or as the time draws nearer i will post a list of the sites currently participating in this show of unity- many of you obviously will choose to post here and rather than start a new link I shall ad the existing one beneath. I hope I don't sound too naive but what's all this 'in house controversy' about?

Birthday Messages For Bono!

IF YOU KNOW OF A U2 FORUM THAT MAY BE INTERESTED IN MAKING UP ONE OF THE 44 - Please post the URL HERE OR email me. Thanks All!

Jamila - I have nothing but the utmost of respect for you and if there's something that you'd like to talk about please email me:

declanoreilly@mail.com

Best wishes to 'Bono's Tart' - she's heading to Dublin tomorrow and I wish her the very best and I do hope that she gets to meet Bono!!

Back
Top Bottom