Bono's Big Day Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gruntilda

Babyface
One crisp, sunny morning, Bono decided to leave his council flat and walk to the local corner shop to buy a copy of The Star and a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps. Sadly, as he crossed the road between his flat and the shop, he was hit by a bus. The impact threw young Bono across the street and through the window of the corner shop. "Christ!" yelled Mr Patel the shopkeeper. "A copy of The Star and a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps, please" whispered Bono, blood trickling from his Irish mouth. Then he died.

Gruntilda said:
"A copy of The Star and a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps, please" whispered Bono, blood trickling from his Irish mouth. Then he died.

You'd think if Bono was on his deathbed he'd say something profound and wise, even messianic but
"A copy of The Star and a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps, please"?
Maybe for the movie you can spice it up

:|

I feel like there's some prologue that's 500 pgs. long that we don't know about yet.. :eyebrow:..

but I'm sure you're juss tryin ta keep us on the edge of this story :wink:

Maybe it will be like the fella from the TV show "Dallas" who was shot. They spent a whole season leaving you wondering who shot him and then the first episode of the next season it turned out it was a dream. Maybe Bono didn't die, it was only Larry dreaming he did.
In any case i hope he lived long enough to read the paper

Back
Top Bottom