Bonos back to brunett!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree he is the sexist man ever!!! Hope he doesnt leave his hair to go grey! I love everything about him, so it shouldnt effect much

Ahh, I remember about a year and half ago, there were a TON of threads about which Bono hair look was the best.

The Joshua Tree/ Rattle and Hum hair won the most often, but not after lots of people snapped at each other and hurtful criticism got thrown around. People were posting lengthy replies to each poll and thread, and it really just got out of hand some times. You know the whole U2 on SNL thread? It was like that, only worse.

I dunno, but ever since all that, I've been quite wary of these hair threads.

Just my two cents. :D

I am a big fan of Bono's Zoo Tv era look but I like the color it is in the recent NYC photos...sort of a dark brown with red highlights...he looks great!

Last edited:
Seabird said:
As long as he keeps it long I don't care what color it is. Except gray, don't ever let it go gray! I'm the age of the band and dye my hair too. We're too young to go old.

I don't mind grey hair at all...in fact the idea of a guy dyeing his hair is far more repulsive to me than some grey. Nothing wrong with a bit of grey. Being able to age gracefully can be incredibly sexy.

Everyone thinks my husband is older than me because of the silver hair. I think it is a riot that he won't do anything to his hair but he dyes his mustache.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom