Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
I'm a scorpio...I don't know what my moon is though :scratch: I can give my stats if someone can figure that out....

I can do your chart. I just need to know the exact date , time and location of where you were born . You can PM me if you like and I'll check it out.:wink:

Taurus and Scorpio can be an interesting combination.....

According to my boyfriend ,who is very knowledgeable about astrology,Taurus and Scorpio are either all the way on or all the way off...so it could be either really really great ..or...not so great....let's think positive and say all the way ON!!!:sexywink:

Billie Midol said:

I can do your chart. I just need to know the exact date , time and location of where you were born . You can PM me if you like and I'll check it out.:wink:

Taurus and Scorpio can be an interesting combination.....

According to my boyfriend ,who is very knowledgeable about astrology,Taurus and Scorpio are either all the way on or all the way off...so it could be either really really great ..or...not so great....let's think positive and say all the way ON!!!:sexywink:

Yay! I was born November 11, 1980 in Columbus Ohio at the OSU hospital. I want to say the time is approximately 9:36ish PM (for some reason that sticks out so I'll go with that, I can't recall exactly)

Hello all again!
Having the moon in Scorpio is the kind of raising he has got from his family, (mostly by the mother side, that means, the kind of bond he has with his mother)

For example, mine sign is aries and my moon in on aquarium, that means I feel more confortable outside my house, then at home, which is totally true in due to the family problems I've got.

His rising sign can also be Aries, for his facility of leading

starsgoblue said:

Yay! I was born November 11, 1980 in Columbus Ohio at the OSU hospital. I want to say the time is approximately 9:36ish PM (for some reason that sticks out so I'll go with that, I can't recall exactly)

According to the info you provided and astro.com, you are a Scorpio with a Capricorn moon and Cancer ascendent. The Capricorn moon is what draws you to Bono because he is Taurus. The Scorpio and Cancer are both water signs and compatible as well,so your Scorpio and his Scorpio moon go together as welll as your Cancer rising going with his Scorpio moon.... LOL! It's just so much darn fun!Take it with a grain of salt!:wink:

I wish I knew Bono's rising sign ...

Ali is Aries,correct? Anyone know what year she was born ?:hmm:

This is interesting (and maybe only to me :reject: ) . Both Scarletwine and myself have Taurus moons. Starsgoblue has a Capricorn moon which is very compatible with Taurus. LOL! I wonder how many PLEBA girls are either earth signs or have a Taurus moon!

I bet Ali has a Taurus moon or maybe Virgo (also very compatible with Taurus...)

Last edited:
aine_hewson said:
Hello all again!
Having the moon in Scorpio is the kind of raising he has got from his family, (mostly by the mother side, that means, the kind of bond he has with his mother)

For example, mine sign is aries and my moon in on aquarium, that means I feel more confortable outside my house, then at home, which is totally true in due to the family problems I've got.

His rising sign can also be Aries, for his facility of leading

Great post ,aine_hewson!:up:

Michael Hutchence ,who was a great friend of Bono's, was Aquarius with a Scorpio moon. He, like Bono, was very close to his mother so I can see what you are talking about...

Very interesting about Bono's rising sign. If his rising sign is Aries, that would explain his connection with Ali ( who is Aries I believe). I mean that and that whole LOVE thing they have...LOL!:wink:

Bono Edge Larry Adam
10/5/60 8/8/61 31/10/61 13/3/60

Like four peas in a Pod (not a Lemon) these four sit tight not necessarily snug, but certainly resolute. Close knit & determined (though not according to bitter Lola) these serious musicians (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Pisces) are up for it & fully focused. ‘Solar’, the new album, is bound to explode upon the scene with a big wave of cosmic energy! This album will take no prisoners: it will wake us up, turn us inside out & plonk us out in the middle of nowhere without a route back home. It will surely give ‘Stuck in a Moment’ a whole new meaning; but perhaps will shake things up sufficiently to shift a whole load of old nonsense! Sounds a bit challenging? Well, that’s what U2 are all about after all! Apparently Leo Edge’s fiery anger has produced a humdinger of an earth shattering response to Taurus Bono’s crusading endeavours. So let’s hope the creative tension does not disperse in any way before the tour & Mr Vox remains unavailable to the rest of the band! Besides, the singer can surely afford to chase his muse wherever she may roam so that everyone benefits.

Bono & Ali

10th May 1960 & 23rd March 1961 Childhood sweet hearts both, these two are in their 22nd year of marriage. Fair play to them for handling the pressure of all things rock n’ roll, thus far. The challenges of keeping a band, family & marriage on the road have clearly been surmounted. It is true that Aries/Taurus pairings are compatible. But they do have to give & take whilst letting the winds of change flow between them. The 24/7 idea is controversial: Aries the Ram needs to keep Taurus the Bull on its toes & the Bull needs to stay interested. The Ram is fiercely independent & dynamic, whilst the Bull values the Status Quo, & is profoundly devoted to his family. Ali’s nifty Gemini Moon compliments Bono’s chaotic Gemini Ascendent quite nicely! Certainly she can give as good as she gets & she knows how to keep her man: she “won’t be worn like a broach” after all. Bono’s Scorpio Moon is the only unknown quantity, making him a live wire inclined to ‘spark up’ when we least expect. However, Mr Vox tends to confine these antics to the stage. So after all the knocks & scrapes along the way only a Meteor scoring a direct hit on Killiney could shatter the balance of power in this union! The Sweetest Thing hit the spot…

Celebrity Leo
Subject: The Edge

Mr Edge has more than his fair share of planets residing in Fixed Signs. This makes him purposeful, determined and resilient, if not a little introspective. Edge tackles things slowly and deliberately with rarely a hint of panic. And once he is committed to something all obstacles will be overcome. Jupiter in Aquarius renders Edge tolerant but with the innate ability to express grand progressive ideas in a non-threatening way: whilst Uranus in Leo blesses this innovative musician with great artistic expression and unfathomable creativity, designed to ‘touch’ a generation. Saturn in Capricorn gives Edge scientific precision which can be turned into opportunities for financial gain. With Mars in Virgo Edge’s attention to detail is second to none. He is calculating, methodical and perfectionist. Venus in Cancer can make him at times broody and moody, with a need to feel loved and secure. But with Mercury in Leo all is well, so long as he speaks from the heart…(Which of course, he always does, being Leo!)

Psychicsarah, how do they know his rising sign if they don't have his birthtime? I've always thought it was interesting that Bono's Mom consulted a psychic who told her that she would have a famous son.

More info:
The Moon: Your Personal Life.
The Moon inscribes a circle around the earth. It moves more swiftly than other astronomical bodies and thus represents day-to-day and moment-to-moment movements, adjustments and preoccupations. The Moon in astrology represents the inner, emotional life, and the unconscious, which is molded and shaped by our environment, by events, and by social and familial expectations. Further, the Moon indicates how we respond to life as a result of our past habits and experiences, our heritage, and our individual and collective instincts.
The sign placement of the Moon tells a lot about your private inner life, how the instinctive and imaginative component of your mind operates, how you express your feelings and your most general experiences of your family and mother.
The house placement of the Moon shows how and where you make day-to-day adjustments and indicates which realm of experience will play a dominant role in your emotional life. Further, it shows the things you are most drawn to in order to gain emotional equilibrium.
The aspects of the Moon show general characteristics of the personality that are emphasized. Planets in aspect to the Moon are symbolic of qualities in the personality that are used instinctively, habitually and with a high degree of versatility.
While the Sun reveals your intended purposes and lessons for this present life cycle, the Moon represents what you have already done and developed, hence, what is instinctive and natural to you, and what you tend to do over and over again. Your childhood is also reflected in the Moon's placement, as it is through those childhood circumstances that any unresolved past-life issues are re-stimulated. Your subconscious predisposition is indicated by the Moon's position. It is the psychic imprint of the past. The nodes of the Moon in an astrology chart describe behavior patterns from the past and indicate the direction you are evolving toward as you move forward in your life.

This is a fun subject :)

Billie Midol said:
Bono is great at bullshitting too! Hey,that's a compliment! There is a certrain art to bullshitting.

For some people ,astrology is bullshit...those people are undoubtedly Cancers,too...they can be crabby...

Bono ...whether bull or stinger...is one hot man!!!:flirt:

How come I haven't seen this thread before? I like it!
Now, can you explain what you just meant by the above? (I'm a "Cancer" [and I hate it!]:barf:)

Billie Midol said:
This is interesting (and maybe only to me :reject: ) . Both Scarletwine and myself have Taurus moons. Starsgoblue has a Capricorn moon which is very compatible with Taurus. LOL! I wonder how many PLEBA girls are either earth signs or have a Taurus moon!

i don't put much stock in astrology, but for what it's worth i'm a pisces with a taurus moon, scorpio rising.

:shrug:

:wink: leaves me out,, I'm an Aquarius, Moon in Gemini. Not an earth sign, not a Taurus. But I still luvs Bono!

<coincidently ,I'm married to my Libra highschool sweetheart and I've known him since I was ten! > I think there should be some kind of exclusive club for Highschool Sweethearts that are still together!

Last edited:
I used to do astrology charts. Things have changed and I'm not really a big believer in the stuff these days, but I'd love to have Bono's information. You can tell he's a Taurus with a big time Scorpio influence.......very sensual. A true child of Venus!

I think I am just a month older than Bono! my Bday is April 16,1960!
I knew that I must be the same age as all those old guys since I have known about them since the very early 80's!!
I think I saw them in concert when they opened for Talking Heads or something like that.
I had forgotten all about that. :ohmy:

I love astrology even though it is against my religion.
I am an Aries and my husband a Libra which is really cool. I LOVE Sting( i think a Libra)
I have never been attracted to Taurus' before. I know one and can't stand him.
anyway, I think it is interesting.
If you are wondering why I like Sting so much but on U2 it is because of BONO and all the humanitarian work.
I am a sociologist and that must be the attraction to him
so ??

My dog is a Taurus: May 10, 2004 and I don't get along with her either!! She is kinda dumb and a real chicken! We named her Sissy cuz she is so afraid of everything.
I guess the stars were lined up just right for Bono and Ali.
However, Bono got the best! Aries women are the best!!:wink:

I've often wondered about their birthtimes. It would be interesting to do a "proper" chart on each one of them. Funny that you said that about Bono maybe having his ascendent in LEO. I totally agree with that. He seems to have that sort of show-off personality sometimes. Cool thread.

Back
Top Bottom