bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
hi guys can you post pics of their kids (and their wives too)? i saw pics of bono's kids somewhere here in the forum. they really pretty! can you post some more? i havent seen any of edges kids.

gracias!

I'll take that as a yes...
But I only have pics of Jordan and Eve.

Eve-Eze.jpg

eve-jordan05.jpg

jordan-sttropez05-3.jpg

jordan-sttropez05-2.jpg

jordan-sttropez05-1.jpg

The_Edge89 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/Edge89/Annat/Misc/Eve/03d5cd31.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

this last photo looks like Bono is giving the protective dad look at the papparazi, sort of, "get out of my daughter's face...." look

Last edited:
In those pictures on the boat, I don't think the girl in the blue skirt is Eve or Jordan, I think she's a nanny or something. I'm pretty sure the one in the pink dress is Jordan and the one that looks like she's sitting on her lap in the grey sweater with the beads all over it is Eve.

Beautiful family :heart:

Ok, can I just say that I'm sure they're great kids but that is totally not fair...nobody should get to look that modelesque at that age! :wink: Aren't they supposed to be going through those awkward years of horribly applied eye makeup and whatnot (yeah, I'm thinking back to my own teased out 'mall bangs' and Tammy Faye Bakker makeup...oh and those early 90's fashions...the kulat's with the colored tights...). Bono is your dad AND you get to be drop-dead gorgeous at 14? So not fair.

Nice pics. That one where Bono is walking down the street behind Jordan and Eve, Jordam looks kind of embarrassed. That's funny.

jordan ... :drool: she is really pretty! has poise and a sense of dressing too. does anyone have newer pics of them? were they at the edun show this month?

I have some pics of Edge (and Mor') with Levi, dunno if it's allowed to post them. If not but someone wants to see I can send them per eMail. :eyebrow:

sami0201 said:
In those pictures on the boat, I don't think the girl in the blue skirt is Eve or Jordan, I think she's a nanny or something. I'm pretty sure the one in the pink dress is Jordan and the one that looks like she's sitting on her lap in the grey sweater with the beads all over it is Eve.

Correct, the one in the blue and white is not Jordan or Eve.

I'm getting a strong deja-vu feeling in here.. I thought we had a thread like this a little while ago..
anywayz, Ali and Eli:
aliandeli2om.jpg

Ali and John:
alijohndublinzoo053gb.jpg

Bono and Elijah at the races, 2004(more recent than the other)
bonoandelijahattheraces20043zb.jpg

never saw the last one!
is the right one, with brown hair, Eli and the very left one john? or the one in the middle? who is it anyway? :huh:

hihi that last picture.. looks like the same place where the Bono is lost picture is taken... maybe he was looking for them? :wink:
never saw it before tho.. I love it that the Hewson kiddo's both wear hawaii shorts :D

The boys are really cute Elijah looks like a little Paul Hewson,
those girls are really gorgeous, I wonder if he is strict when it comes to boys, I mean he and Ali were together at such a young age....:scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom