bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely sincere in asking you to put your information in that thread. It'll save a lot us from a lot of grief in the future. :)

Babydoll said:
let it go...

back to bono and edge's kids now, i am sorry, it was my fault i digressed the thread. i'll try to get it back on track now...

liv, do you have the pics of jordan from the edun launch in your site? if so, what link are they under?

I've looked high and low. Maybe Kelly can help us out. I can see it in my mind....she's on the left side, talking to one of the models I think, her hair is down and wavy like usual and she's wearing a green jacket.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I've looked high and low. Maybe Kelly can help us out. I can see it in my mind....she's on the left side, talking to one of the models I think, her hair is down and wavy like usual and she's wearing a green jacket.

an edun jacket, i'm sure :) with your mom heading a fashion label, imagine the tons of clothes you'd get! :drool:

Edgette said:

Used to being the key phrase.

There are other means of communication. E-mail, IM's, etc. I do't understand how PLEBA turned into a chat board and turned into BONO.

Oh..It looks like it turns into a Bono forum because there are a lot more pics of Bono and he is more in the news ect..I mean all four guys have a great fan base here but we all know Adam and Larry shy away from the media (compared to Bono and Edge)
..Edge is out there doing more (which makes me happy cause I LOVE The Edge) but there just seems to be more of Bono to post:shrug:....Not that Im complaing at all!!!:wink:

I have some pics of Edge and fam but I might get :yell: at for posting them so I do't know if I should...Ill go look for "OLD" pics instead :slant: <--bummed

Hewsons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom