bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider photos where the family poses for known press(ie: R&RHOF, released Edge wedding photos etc...) I also don't think it's that much of a problem showing kid photos that are several years old.

What's odd is that, I think, UK press has a ban on showing the face of celebrity children - it's usually just blurred out.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:
I consider photos where the family poses for known press(ie: R&RHOF, released Edge wedding photos etc...) I also don't think it's that much of a problem showing kid photos that are several years old.

Agree on both counts :)

Miroslava said:

Agree on both counts :)

Exactly. I agree also. It's different when it's posed. It's different when it's a public event. It's different when the pictures are years old. The ones posted today were paparazzi from a recent family vacation, which is where a line should be drawn.

sami0201 said:
:cute:

I'm pretty sure this is Jordan and Eve in the teacup right behind them

disney5.jpg

disney3.jpg

:lol: Thanks for pointing that out, I'd never noticed! Looks like Eve in the green and Jordan in the hoodie.

Just to update, no one has stepped forward yet to help me post that picture of Bono and Catriona from the ASAE event.

I just don't want anyone to think that I was unwilling to share.

If anyone wants to help me post the pic, contact me. ;)

Jamila said:

Because it has in the past.

Let's keep this on the positive - that's how my comments are meant. :yes:

You want to "keep this on the positive". So I presume that's why you are the first person in this thread to mention "innuendos and harmful speculations".
As to the past, the last time I saw a reference to the same type of issue, it was in a similar thread, and again the only person who raised the issue was you. You made a reference at that time to inappropriate "conjecture". No one in that thread had in any way made an inappropriate conjecture. You raised that spectre. You can't have it both ways: You can't morally chastise and stir the gossip pot at the same time.

:shrug:

Jamila said:
Just to update, no one has stepped forward yet to help me post that picture of Bono and Catriona from the ASAE event.

I just don't want anyone to think that I was unwilling to share.

If anyone wants to help me post the pic, contact me. ;)

I can help, I didn't forget, but yesterday was the busiest day of my semester (two papers due, four classes, two different exams, class until 9pm, and I was already tired from giving a presentation the night before and dealing with a hungry three month old infant I care for that decided she will no longer take a bottle). I can PM you about it if no one has already.

Achtung_Meggie said:

Exactly. I agree also. It's different when it's posed. It's different when it's a public event. It's different when the pictures are years old. The ones posted today were paparazzi from a recent family vacation, which is where a line should be drawn.

^^OK!!!!! Im just stating that is certainly not a public event of the candid pics of the family that have been posted ( some on this thread)..
Im sure the parents are not aware that they are being photographed (you can tell by the range and how unaware the subjects are)
I mean I have litterally LOTS of candid pics of U2 and the families that probably have "not" been posted on this site but I did find on other sites.....((which I have refrained from posting due to the rules of this site))

I just figured that the ones I posted were on 3 major U2/celeberty
sites recently and thought (who hasnt seen them??:shrug:

**I'll respect and have always respected the rules of this particular site.....:wink:

So can we just drop it and continue enjoying the site/thread???:shifty:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

So can we just drop it and continue enjoying the site/thread???:shifty:

I agree with that as well. The point was understood earlier and no need to keep bringing it up.

I agreed with u2fp because it expanded upon the topic and seems like a good rule of thumb for future reference, but it was in no way addressed to any specific poster or pictures. :)

Miroslava said:

I agree with that as well. The point was understood earlier and no need to keep bringing it up.

I agreed with u2fp because it expanded upon the topic and seems like a good rule of thumb for future reference, but it was in no way addressed to any specific poster or pictures. :)

I'm sorry if it seemed I was gnawing at it like a dog on a bone just to make trouble. It's not that I feel the need to "keep bringing it up." I just wanted to clarify why I was freaking out in *this* case when I'd never said anything in the past. I'm not trying to yell at anyone.

Thank you criscruz! You have great pictures! You know that first one you posted, of Eve with Bono and the woman in white? Do you possibly have the other one from that day (I saw it on newscom)

lauramullen said:
Is that Jordan that she is standing next to?

i think so, telling by the hair color and length. personally though, i think jordan is prettier, she has more "vulnerable" , delicate look.

i love it when he wishes them happy birthday in concerts, its so sweet. like on the chicago dvd, he says 'chicago on my birthday' or something, then he says 'happy birthday jojo!'

aww :cute:

Babydoll said:
i love it when he wishes them happy birthday in concerts, its so sweet. like on the chicago dvd, he says 'chicago on my birthday' or something, then he says 'happy birthday jojo!'

aww :cute:
he says(or should I say shouts :wink: ) I'ts a beautiful day, on my birthday, beautiful day, for me anyhow... happy birhtday Jojo
and no, I did NOT watch that part this afternooon... :angel:

yeah especially if you compare her with a picture of young Bono... they have much alike... the nose... the lips.. the chin,...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I can help, I didn't forget, but yesterday was the busiest day of my semester (two papers due, four classes, two different exams, class until 9pm, and I was already tired from giving a presentation the night before and dealing with a hungry three month old infant I care for that decided she will no longer take a bottle). I can PM you about it if no one has already.

LivLuv, no one has yet stepped forward to post the picture.

I'm pm'ing you right now about it.

There's so much more that we can enjoy here in PLEBA when we work together. :sexywink:

Thanks a lot for the more recent pictures!
And as an answer to the above question I have to say I can't decide who is the more prettier one of the two girls.

I varies from time to time...:eyebrow:
(I'm a 89er so please don't think I'm a pervert...please?)
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom