bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am technologically challenged. :wink:

I barely know how to send pics using email and I didn't have a digital camera with me.

LivLuv, if you would like to help me post this pic, I will finally agree to post one of my pics that I've taken of Bono at one of these speaking engagements to be posted on the Internet.

Either pm me here or email me and we can discuss how to post this picture.

It's the least I can do for all the pictures that others post here of U2.

I'll check back tomorrow - gotta sign off now.

I wish you all well, PLEBA. :dancing:

U2FanPeter said:

The bottom 2 photos are from the R&RHOF banquet last March. Tickets are $2,500/person.

Bono must REALLY love his kids.

u2fp

but doesn't his family get free passes?? i think everyone's family was there - i think they'd be allowed in for free, being related to the inductees! :)

Babydoll said:

but doesn't his family get free passes?? i think everyone's family was there - i think they'd be allowed in for free, being related to the inductees! :)

Nope. All inductees were allowed a tiny number of people who could accompany them free (I believe two). All others had to be admitted through a purchased ticket, that did indeed cost $2500 per person.
It's a very small venue with a bejillion people wishing to attend.

Jamila said:

Catriona is Bono's Personal Assistant, definitely when he is on tour, but also when he is on speaking engagements like the one that was just held in Washington DC on 3 February 2006.

Going to speaking engagements of Bono's now for over three years, I have seen Bono go through a few different people as Personal Assistants. This is probably because the PA becomes too overwhelmed in fulfilling their professional obligations to one of the world's most famous (and desirable) people or the job doesn't turn out to be what they thought it would be.

From what I have seen of Catriona, she is probably the best PA for Bono that he has had in many years. She seems genuinely concerned about him and his welfare without getting overwhelmed as described above.

Her respect and platonic affection for Bono is obvious, but she seems to know how to contain it so that it doesn't cause problems for her or anyone else. :up:

Lucy Mathew has been the London based director of DATA since DATA's inception in 2002 (with jaime Drummond being the U.S. based director of DATA). Both Lucy and Jaime met Bono around 1998 when they were all working on the Jubilee (Drop the Debt) campaign.

LUCY HAS NEVER BEEN BONO'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT - she has always held a co-equal position within the ranks of DATA along with Jaime and Bono.

Currently, she is taking a lower profile within DATA due to her pregnancy.

I am sure that she will resume her very active position in DATA when she feels ready to.

I hope this helps to clarify things.

I definitely hope that this doesn't lead to more inuuendoes and harmful speculations.

All three of these people (Bono, Catriona and Lucy) are MAGNIFICENT and LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS and they are all very lucky to have each other as friends and professional associates.

I have met all three of them (however briefly) and know what I am speaking about. :hug:
Thanks for setting me straight. :heart: :hug:

biff said:

Nope. All inductees were allowed a tiny number of people who could accompany them free (I believe two). All others had to be admitted through a purchased ticket, that did indeed cost $2500 per person.
It's a very small venue with a bejillion people wishing to attend.

wow, so bono had ali, jordan, eve, elijah and john - i guess he mustve used the free pass for ali and paid for all 4 kids -$10,000, woah! man is loaded and deservedly so. unlike other rich ppl who misuse their wealth and power.

i noticed the other band members families there too in pics - adam and suzie, edge with morleigh and a couple kids, larry with ann and i think a kid too.

Babydoll said:

wow, so bono had ali, jordan, eve, elijah and john - i guess he mustve used the free pass for ali and paid for all 4 kids -$10,000, woah! man is loaded and deservedly so. unlike other rich ppl who misuse their wealth and power.

i noticed the other band members families there too in pics - adam and suzie, edge with morleigh and a couple kids, larry with ann and i think a kid too.

I thought Jordan was the only one of Bono's kids who was there? And I didn't see any of Edge's kids, but I did see his family (parents and stuff)

eve was there too, and there was a glimpse of the sons too. yeah edge had at least 4 guests - parents, wife and at least one kid.

I thought HOF tables(10 seats) could be had for 20k each, and U2 would have had 2 or 3.

The price is exactly the reason why some performers skippped the event. Joni Mitchell didn't like the idea of paying $20,000 for her family see her get an award and give a speech. Same witht he Sex Pistols this year. I believe Eddie Vedder foot the bill so that CJ Ramone could attend the event, even though he was not acknowledged by the hall.

While the money may put some people off, I look at it like the Hollywood walk of Fame where each celebrity has to pay the current price of $14K for cement 'n ceremony.

u2fp

01BonoDisney3.jpg

that pic of jordan with her arm around him is sooo cute! i miss my daddy :(

speaking of which, ive been hunting high and low for larry's spawn, and found one pic in mexico with a tow-headed kid in his lap... :cute:

their names are aaron elvis, ava... and whats the 3d kids name?? it could be boom-cha mullen for all we know :hmm:

at least he doesnt cover their heads with a blanket out in public :D

so it could be boom-cha... :hmm: or blanket, (ala MJ) or... bambi... or .... hahahahahah.... bambi mullen. or better, spelt bamby or bambie... :lmao:

yes, he is private. but like i said, at least he doesn't cover their faces with masks and blankets again, ala MJ :D

Hey ladies! :wave:

These threads are always a little bit of a grey area for us here at Interference. On the one hand, we understand the curiosity lots of us have in regard to the guy's families. This curiosity is perfectly normal and in most cases completely harmless.

In Larry's case in particular, just the mere fact that we do not know his youngest child's name should be an indication to us of just how protective he is of his privacy and how he would feel about this.

So just a reminder I guess... :)

BonoFox1 said:

Guggi, Larry and youngest Mullen child

True Miroslava..I just didnt think it would be anyharm to post the pics since they were posted in a huge site in Mexico so a lot of people got to see them...

I see what you are saying though...dont mean to cause any trouble (I just though since these were already shared on the web it would not do any harm to share them here as well):reject:

I'll stop though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BonoFox1 said:

Ann trying to cover Aarons face Larry..I dont know who the other child is...

See how she's trying to hide him? They are very protective of their children. These pictures should not have been taken, and we should not be posting them again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ fine !!! Im just saying that they have been posted everywhere else..I didnt see the harm in sharing them here..plus a lot of the pics that have been posted here are probably not U2 authorized yet they were posted...

**Miroslava can you edit the pics please before I get stoned to death??:|

Sure thing. And sorry, didn't mean to get you in trouble and wasn't yelling at you, I promise. :)

I didn't mean to come off all bitchy, and it's true that most of the pictures we post are not official or authorised or whatever, but they are of the members of U2. Bono Edge Larry Adam are the band, they know full well they're famous, and their career is based on being in the public eye. The same cannot be said of their children, and you know there are sick people out there. My family is very very careful about not posting pictures of the children on the internet, especially with their names attached, and we're not even famous. My mom never let us go out with our names on our backpacks or lunchboxes for fear some stranger would call us and say "Hey Meggie, your mom said to come pick you up from school..." Understand what I'm saying? We love the band and we should be on their side when it comes to protecting their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom