bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono, Ali and John
comJohn.jpg

Bono, Jordan and Eve
cef2d560.jpg

criscruz said:
Bono, Eli, Naomi and Ali

0bd51ecb.jpg

I had several pictures from this sequence on my site and as asked to take them off so I guess they fall under the "paparazzi" catagory.

Also, the one above it with Bono and Eve, the girl in white isn't Jordan.

Babydoll said:

i dont think that jordan. she looks a little older. wow, eve is pretty too!

It's not Jordan, but the other girl is definitely Eve. Gorgeous!

edit:
criscruz, there's one more from that site- do you have it?

Last edited:
now, is eve's name actually memphis eve or just eve? if its memphis eve i suppose she's named after mlk's assasination time/venue...

I think it may be Memphis Eve, the Memphis after where she was conceived possibly. I don't know though, I could've sworn I heard that some where. :scratch: :shrug:

:wave: Babydoll, I'm young, what can I say? :wink: I'm not a premium member so I can't see profiles :sad: but hey! I'm glad someone's checking mine out! By the way, you're really pretty for 20(assuming my math's right, lol)!

Babydoll said:
ARE there any pics of larry's spawn, or are they completely forbidden to the fans??
There were several from the recent pics in Mexico(ie: Larry with the un-gelled hair :drool), though you could barely see them. You just saw a few little blonde heads :giggle:

Babydoll said:
aww, they're all blonde!! :cute: any chance they can be posted here or not?
I think they were posted when the Mexico vacation thread was originally posted. I know some were posted with the faces fuzzed out, though some weren't. I do remember the lovely pic of Larry cuddling his son :cute:

u2shamrock said:
I think it may be Memphis Eve, the Memphis after where she was conceived possibly. I don't know though, I could've sworn I heard that some where. :scratch: :shrug:

You sure you're not thinking of Becks' Brooklyn? :lol:

I have no clue where her name comes from. Come to think of it, I have no clue where ANY of their names come from (Jordan, Eve, Eli, John). :hmm:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

You sure you're not thinking of Becks' Brooklyn? :lol:

I have no clue where her name comes from. Come to think of it, I have no clue where ANY of their names come from (Jordan, Eve, Eli, John). :hmm:

:lol:

I know Elijah's middle names come from Bono's dad, Guggi, and I think the Q is Quincy Jones? Not sure.

I always assumed Memphis was for MLK :hmm:

Then I heard an interview where Bono said that John was a family name on Ali's side and the name of a good friend, and of course the historical reference (I'm pretty sure that's what he said)

Or maybe they just like the names :shrug: :laugh:

well, i don't know for sure, but bono made a lyrical flub in the recorded version of "pride" and said martin luther king was shot down in the "early morning"

in fact mlk was actually killed inthe early evening in memphis - on a "memphis eve"

anyway, i've always thought that was significant.

and i always thought john's "Q" might stand for the book of "Q" - also known as the "lost gospel" or "Quelle", which is known in some religous circles as the "truth."

caragriff said:
well, i don't know for sure, but bono made a lyrical flub in the recorded version of "pride" and said martin luther king was shot down in the "early morning"

in fact mlk was actually killed inthe early evening in memphis - on a "memphis eve"

Oh wow, I never realized that!

sami0201 said:

I know Elijah's middle names come from Bono's dad, Guggi, and I think the Q is Quincy Jones? Not sure.

Correct, I think the Quincy Jones referrence is right as well.

I was wondering about the first names, especially Elijah and Jordan...

Personally, I love Hebrew/Biblical names and have always loved Jordan and Jael/Ja'el (jay-el) for girls names.

hahaha, me - bono's "type" :D that does make me feel good.... but alas, bono pulling me up seems to be an unrealized dream now, i do wonder if they will ever tour again... :(

thanks so much for the compliment tho! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom