bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now obvious where those so-called "movie shoot" pics came from. They were taken from Eve's own blog which has been sitting there for anyone to find.
I don't think there's any need for people to be making apologies to a certain someone. That someone just took those pics and fabricated an illogical story about where they came from whilst claiming insider knowledge.

I'm not really new here. I've roamed around but never posted before, but I just wanted to know if my GOOGLE is the only one that doesn't bring up these blogs? :huh:

biff said:
It's now obvious where those so-called "movie shoot" pics came from. They were taken from Eve's own blog which has been sitting there for anyone to find.
I don't think there's any need for people to be making apologies to a certain someone. That someone just took those pics and fabricated an illogical story about where they came from whilst claiming insider knowledge.

True, but some people were saying it wasn't Eve in the pics and it turns out it was. I think there was no need for people to attack her like some did. IMO. :shrug:

cuppyslova said:
I'm not really new here. I've roamed around but never posted before, but I just wanted to know if my GOOGLE is the only one that doesn't bring up these blogs? :huh:

I Googled "Arran Evans" and it was there. The blog is under her real name, not a screenname. The one I've seen for Eve is not under her real name and it's not public (have to be friend-ed), but maybe she has another out there.

Bono's Betty said:

True, but some people were saying it wasn't Eve in the pics and it turns out it was. I think there was no need for people to attack her like some did. IMO. :shrug:

I don't recall anyone attacking her, although she reacted as if she was being attacked. Some people (myself included) asked her some straightforward questions which she refused to answer, and she got really huffy about it.

I found Eve's by going into Arran's and one of her "friends" is Blue and one of her freinds is Eve. Make sense? :scratch:

Liesje said:

I Googled "Arran Evans" and it was there. The blog is under her real name, not a screenname. The one I've seen for Eve is not under her real name and it's not public (have to be friend-ed), but maybe she has another out there.

She does. I've seen it and it's wide open to all.

biff said:

I don't recall anyone attacking her, although she reacted as if she was being attacked. Some people (myself included) asked her some straightforward questions which she refused to answer, and she got really huffy about it.

IMO it seemed like she was being atttacked. The whole thread was kinda pointless anyway. Like you said she wouldn't answer any of the questions and her posts were very vague.

Can we leave the past in the past please.
Especially since that thread is now closed.
This one is not far behind.

no offense or high horse nose in the air judgements intended however Sicy sums it up perfectly... you can all do what you want but ask yourself what you could possibly gain from invading a teenagers blog? What's next, contacting these kids? For what gain? These are kids being kids and they did not ask for any attention in the spotlight... regardless of whether they have the sense to lock their blogs, they deserve to be who they are without fans of their fathers lurking into their teenage antics. For those of you that have kids, how would you feel about it....
its downright creepy the level of interest folks seem to have here.

close this thread and delete the entries that even suggest the notion googling these kids...

happy holidays!

tbird said:
no offense or high horse nose in the air judgements intended however Sicy sums it up perfectly... you can all do what you want but ask yourself what you could possibly gain from invading a teenagers blog? What's next, contacting these kids? For what gain? These are kids being kids and they did not ask for any attention in the spotlight... regardless of whether they have the sense to lock their blogs, they deserve to be who they are without fans of their fathers lurking into their teenage antics. For those of you that have kids, how would you feel about it....
its downright creepy the level of interest folks seem to have here.

close this thread and delete the entries that even suggest the notion googling these kids...

happy holidays!

IMO it is BEYOND creepy.

i agree with tbird's suggestion that this discussion be stopped. don't get me wrong, i'm not calling anyone 'creepy' or anything- like many U2 fans, i enjoy seeing pictures of the kids and seeing how they're growing up. but, just as people don't post certain photos because they're considered invasive of the family's privacy, i think that talking about ways to "google" them and find MySpaces or blogs is crossing a line. if people want to do it in their own time, hey, whatever. but i just don't think that it should be encouraged on a U2 fan forum- you never know who reads these things.

sorry if that came off as preachy- i really didn't mean for it to!

I think maybe its a good idea to close the thread.
There are plenty of pics in here that everyone can look at, and they will still be available to look at after the thread is closed.

After all...

PLEBA
Talk all you want about Larry, The Edge, Bono, Adam, and Paul McGuinness. This forum is used primarily for posting pictures of the band.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom