bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

042167955qt.jpg

is the girl in the pink top jordan? looks a bit like her...

all of the children are beautiful. :cute: even though i'm very curious to see what they all look like now, it's actually nice that there aren't too many photos of them out there- it must mean that they're able to live (relatively) private lives. :up:

thanks for posting, everyone. :)

*Ally* said:

is the girl in the pink top jordan? looks a bit like her...

all of the children are beautiful. :cute: even though i'm very curious to see what they all look like now, it's actually nice that there aren't too many photos of them out there- it must mean that they're able to live (relatively) private lives. :up:

thanks for posting, everyone. :)

It's not Jordan, I'm pretty sure it's the same girl who was in the blue skirt in those pictures on the boat. She must be an assistant or nanny or something.

I agree about the pictures :up:

sami0201 said:

It's not Jordan, I'm pretty sure it's the same girl who was in the blue skirt in those pictures on the boat. She must be an assistant or nanny or something.

I agree about the pictures :up:
Actually, I think that's Helena Christiansen :yes:

Gorgeous pics everyone.. I especially like the group photo of Edge and his youngin's :cute:

I thought it was Helena Christensen at first too but in this picture you can tell that it's not her...it really looks like her though :yes:

b860406b.jpg

Edge's little ones are cute :cute: but I don't have any pictures saved :sad:

sami0201 said:
I thought it was Helena Christensen at first too but in this picture you can tell that it's not her...it really looks like her though :yes:

Ooh, you're right :yes:

it´s Sian (first child of Edge-Morleigh).... and you are right. She looks like his dad...

fifi trixibelle Geldof.. peaches honeyblossom Geldof

yep, rockstars name their kiddo's weird.. wich, once again, proves that Bono is not that much of a rockstar :wink:

Galeongirl said:
fifi trixibelle Geldof.. peaches honeyblossom Geldof

yep, rockstars name their kiddo's weird.. wich, once again, proves that Bono is not that much of a rockstar :wink:

Demi Moore/Bruce Willis did call their kids Scout Delarue and another weird something, I wouldn't call Bruce Willis a rockstar though... :lmao:

*cough* sorry my post is totally useless but I couldn't help posting that name, it cracks me up everytime.. :shifty:

^ :ohmy: OMG how true! *cough*
Well, let's not forget that "delarue" means "of/from the street".:huh:

This picture is from August, 11th 2005 in Madrid. We can see Jordan (the girl who's laughing).

I have another picture of her but I can't find now.:shrug:

c0b62304.jpg

who's the blonde girl and why does she look so bored when she's at a U2 gig????

by the waY.. that's a nice angle the pic has... if you're looking at the person who's in the front :drool: fine arse...

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
who's the blonde girl and why does she look so bored when she's at a U2 gig????

I have no idea, but I was there and I loved every second. Ali was there too, but I have no proof of it because I decided not to bother her by taking her picture :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom