Bono's Adorable Thumb Bitting Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
We all know Bono enjoys a good finger nibble or two... When he nibbles on fan's fingers it is beyond hot... when he nibbles on his own fingers, it is cute and adorable beyond belief... I know I have seen him do it a bunch of times, but sadly I only have a few pictures here and there of self inflicted nibbles... help a sister out? :wink:

candid41.jpg

angels01.jpg

I almost posted the Irish America one too
Looks like he is controlling the urge :wink:

Bono really does do it a lot during interviews... I will have to start capping as I run across them... I really thought I had more... :eyebrow:

Thanks Miss Becky!! :wink:

Miroslava said:
I almost posted the Irish America one too
Looks like he is controlling the urge :wink:

Thanks Miss Becky!! :wink:

LOL! He really does, doesn't he? "Hurry up and take the picture! I feel a nibble coming on!" :wink:

candid41.jpg

angels01.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh, these are very cute!!..I do that sometimes when Im nervous..I like Bonos quirks....!!
:wink:

I think there is one when he was on Oprah, I would look but im at work and cannot access...I'm sure I have quite a few thumb biting pics I just need to look for them, maybe tonight...:wink:

Miroslava said:

candid41.jpg

OMG! this one is so adorable. Ha ha ha...before I even read this thread I was doing the exact same thing as him in this pic..same pose and everything..he he he.....

[:drool:

Re: Re: Bono's Adorable Thumb Bitting Addiction

I think there is one when he was on Oprah, I would look but im at work and cannot access...I'm sure I have quite a few thumb biting pics I just need to look for them, maybe tonight...:wink: [/B]

It does look like he's thinking about a nibble or two here. :wink:

oprah1.jpg

He was extrememly nervous on Oprah. He actually threw up right before the show he was so anxious. Poor thing. :heart:

He's so endearing. At times he is so boisterous and racuous. And then other times he can be quite shy and thoughtful. :cute:

Then again, being B and going out to a studio full of women....I'd probably be scared too.

Re: Re: Re: Bono's Adorable Thumb Bitting Addiction

miss becky said:

It does look like he's thinking about a nibble or two here. :wink:

oprah1.jpg

That pic is very close to what the pic I have in mind...Ok ima t my "Other job" and I will see if I can access it from here...
I have the recording of the Oprah show and I remember he was listening intently and bit his thumb..I'll look for the pic "hopefully I saved it"...Thank you for the pic miss Becky
:wink:

starsgoblue said:
He was extrememly nervous on Oprah. He actually threw up right before the show he was so anxious. Poor thing. :heart:
:yes:

Luckily it wasn't a pleba audience...:wink: Some girl after the show got to sit on his lap :drool:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

He's so endearing. At times he is so boisterous and racuous. And then other times he can be quite shy and thoughtful. :cute:

Then again, being B and going out to a studio full of women....I'd probably be scared too.

A agree completely..it's such an adorable nervous habit. I love how he's so many contrasting things, confident , shy, childish, serious, caring, boisterous, charming...
And he threw up? Awwww!
"Then again, being B and going out to a studio full of women....I'd probably be scared too." Lol...well, at least it wasn't a room full of PLEBAns!

(BTW is it true the boys have read/know about this place???? )

I have been trying to download it for weeks now :sigh:

Now that I hear about it, it probably has been a good thing, Oprah getting his glasses, Oprah kissing him, some woman sitting on his lap... :crazy:

I have the Oprah show on Real Media clips... it will eventually make its way via ysi when I send to my friend (puter is busy uploading other stuff right now). Will let you guys know when it is up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom