Bono's address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me Too!!! jessica_jc1999@yahoo.com

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Considering that celebrities are on high alert these days due to anthrax, I doubt Bono will be reading any of those letters.

Back when Carter Alan published the first pressing of "Outside..." I wanted B's address because I just strongly felt I needed to tell him something that he'd never heard before from a fan. And then I re-thought, and decided against it because he is one of the biggest stars in the world and now 41 to boot, and will doubtfully ever read any letters sent to him.

I say all of this out of love; because when I was young, and wrote to my fave stars, I was always crushed when I never received a reply. Now that I'm older, and have been around a few stars for extended periods of time professionally - they don't read their fan mail because they think it's weird and silly (it's hard to attempt a normal life with complete strangers driving by your house, screaming that they love you, writing poems, etc...), and really don't have the time.

Some stars do respond, though... But don't get your hopes dashed if the Boys don't respond. Carter Alan was very kind to me through the duration of our correspondence together, and was very insightful about the Boys. I'm pleased he was able to respond to all my silly thoughts too. I swear I must've told that man my whole life story... LOL!

Anyway, I'm just offering my personal experiences when I've tried to correspond with celebs.. it's not meant as an insult in any way.

I really won't send a letter.. but just have Bono's address is nice..
tongue.gif

Send a letter to Ireland would be so expensive.. I sent one to Florida and it was more than $20 US..
eek.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

I don't think I would ever email him...what do I really have to say that he would want to hear..
but it would be great to have as my U2 colletion..
so if you could i would..
email:
thomsanite@spininternet.com

Oh, please, please, Bonoforever

send it to me at scarlet_hawkmoon@yahoo.com

I am planning to send him an email. I'm a little mad with him 'cuz he has my e-addy and has never written anything to me
frown.gif

But anyway, puh-lease send it to me!!!! *begging on her knees*
smile.gif

sure...

bonoetteshades@aol.com

Bono-ette

------------------
"Follow the leader children, as we flap like a chicken..."
-Me

"Life is stupid sometimes, but with Bono to look at--it seems better"-Me

Roleplay luver
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::

Best bet is Principle Management - but if you really want B's address post your email address and I'll mail it to you.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I want it to!!!!
tongue.gif

Tried sending it to Winter@descent.com but I got a faliure notice - do you have another address?

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-05-2001).]

Listen to yourselves!Oh I'm really really not going to write to him or anything but could I have his address too.
He won't read the letters......

------------------
Stimulate with intent

I'd be hella-pissed if somebody was giving out my address to everybody! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Don't worry because I've been sending them yours - not Bono's!

biggrin.gif

*lol* Ha ha!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

missmacphisto@excite.com
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I envision all the boys living in one house, for some reason. Yes, I KNOW they don't. But they should!

Bono: answers door in towel

Larry: answers door yelling curses at salespeople and fumbling with his buttons

Adam: fits if you slide him under the door *cardboard* heheheh

Edge:*peeks through mail slot*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Back
Top Bottom