Bono's addictive hugs...tell all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono gives great cuddles!!!:wink:
But its when he strokes your back!!!:drool: :drool:
and whispers in your ear!!!:drool:

Anyway I'm looking for major hugs,cuddles and kisses when I come over to Boston in December!
Watcha Bman I'm coming back for more!!!:sexywink: :kiss:

Bono's Tart said:

Anyway I'm looking for major hugs,cuddles and kisses when I come over to Boston in December!

You're killing me! :combust:

When I met him after SNL, he said "hI bubblegum" took a pic with me (You all know the BAD one :mad: )then held my hand for a few seconds (although it seemed like an eternity) then kissed it :cute: I literally floated across the busy streets of NY with youtwohearts where we proceeded to almost get hit by cabs :| Eh, it would've been worth it :wink:

sweetie said:
**begging** Please guvna...could you toss a Bono scrap or two my way..:sigh:

Aawh Bless!

I havent seen him since August (from a great distance!!) its June up close so Boston can't come quick enough!!

You watch he wont come out!! :ohmy:

Just a comment:

We should all step back for a minute and actually embrace the fact that we can have an active thread on this topic...I think there is nothing greater when celebrities (espescially as big as U2) can embrace their fans and are super nice to go out of their busy life and make us, the fans, happy....I am a big fan of another band (which I won't mention) and I know I tried for years to meet their lead singer and when I did I was not very impressed...My entire illusion was shot, luckily I was able to just focus on their music that I have loved since I was a kid....I had actually even heard fan stories where they were so rude they made fans cry :| So again I must say we are truly a lucky bunch to adore such a great band who we know, adores us back...So U2 thanks for giving us a good life :happy:

I have one of his stage towels and it used to smell like that good cologne you are all speaking of, but not anymore.:sad: :(

And I have never had a hand shake or a hug or even a kind word. Sniff...

verte76 said:
I've never been close to getting a hug from the B-man. You girls are so lucky!

Well I can see why some other gals on here are starting to feel bad about not getting their chance at meeting Bono or any of the guys. There are lots of threads regarding meetings and such and after a while I can see how someone would start to feel like it's almost being rubbed in their face.

I don't think the original poster meant that at all, but I can see how someone can start to feel that way.

Not me though- I got my OWN piece of Irishman and he's very nice- thank you very much. A hug from Bono would just be a bonus.

I really hope I phrased that democratically enough. I am not looking to start a war.

longingforBono said:

Well I can see why some other gals on here are starting to feel bad about not getting their chance at meeting Bono or any of the guys. There are lots of threads regarding meetings and such and after a while I can see how someone would start to feel like it's almost being rubbed in their face.

:hug:

thank you one4u2 for instilling a bit of sanity in this thread.

Your words would be the words I have a strong feeling that Bono would say to everyone.

He would ask that we take the blessing that we have received from him as a sign to do good to others, to do good for others and to try to be more like the person that Life has turned him into - a selfless, helpful and HUMBLE person.

Unfortunately, that was not the turn that this thread took.

THANK YOU BONO FOR THE GIFTS YOU GIVE US. :hug:

MAY WE BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO USE THEM.

I am really failing to see when this turned ugly or boisterous or anything near there, but I am glad I didn't retell my story...

:|

We know that Bono is nothing but generous with his time and I think the great majority of us realize that what he does for us goes above and beyond... I think the reason why a lot of us respect him as much as we do is exactly because of that...

Furthermore, if I actually thought that Bono would ever say to us "take the blessing you have received from being in my presence and do good unto others" I dont think I would respect him anywhere near as much as I do now...

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

We know that Bono is nothing but generous with his time and I think the great majority of us realize that what he does for us goes above and beyond... I think the reason why a lot of us respect him as much as we do is exactly because of that...

:up:

Like I said earlier, we're very lucky.. He's just the best!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Can we get back to hug stories? :)

With the understanding that the intention is to share experiences with each other.

Does he still smell good on the 3rd leg? :wink:

I believe this is his scent

one_bono_fragrance.jpg

Miroslava said:

I think you’re absolutely right. That also is one of the reasons why I respect him so much.:up:

kellyahern said:

I like hearing about other people's stories. It is kind of inspiring. There's stories of people who have waited 10, 20 years and finally got their meeting this tour. Not everone has, but there's still time and will be time in the future.

I really enjoy reading about other people’s stories either and for the same reason as you Kelly. That also is one of the reasons why I love PLEBA. Many PLEBAns have really interesting stories to tell. Reading their experiences has been maintaining my hope to also meet the members of the band that has been inspiring my life for over 20 years. :hyper:

Bono's Tart said:

:combust:...thats basically what i would do if Bono whispered in my ear...stroked my back and cuddled me...:lol: ...
But i would love every darn minute of it :heart:
I did shake his hand once...and got a mini hug...but i want more!!... :drool:

Jamila said:

He would ask that we take the blessing that we have received from him as a sign to do good to others, to do good for others and to try to be more like the person that Life has turned him into - a selfless, helpful and HUMBLE person.

Unfortunately, that was not the turn that this thread took.

THANK YOU BONO FOR THE GIFTS YOU GIVE US. :hug:

MAY WE BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO USE THEM.

Yes! Truly he is the Messiah!

(Sadly, some people just unreasonably think he's merely cute. :drool: )

You ladies are very lucky. I'm hoping for a hug in Vegas. (I'd be happy with a handshake, though, or even a smile.)

Here's hoping!

Back
Top Bottom