Bono's 44th Bday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
yo chickies.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

African Well Fund is ramping up for another big fundraiser later this month celebrating Bono's bday and wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Just a little bug to put in yer ear. There will be more to come soon.

:heart

The African Well Fund is a perfect example of the RADIANT LOVE of the Universe which found its willing messenger in Bono.:heart:

The AWF began when a group of U2 people got together to try to find a way to put into tangible action and results their concern over what is happening in Africa after watching MTV's "Diary" program with Bono and others.:yes:

It has been such a success because of the hard work and continued concern of EVERYONE at the group, and because it was simply the right thing to do!;)

I strongly urge ALL of us here to start putting aside whatever funds you can to be able to contribute to this year's Bono birthday
appeal! And tell all of your friends - whether they're U2'ers or not. We want to reach as many people as we can.

This is probably THE BEST THING that we can do to remember Bono on his b-day. Just think how full of Joy his heart will be to know that for two years in a row his example of Unconditional Love to all of us and his tireless work for Africa has resonated so deeply in our hearts that the AWF can build at least another 10 water wells in Africa in his honor! :love:

Bono really is someone very special to this world! I hope he always remembers this.:bono: :up:

tiger_luver64 said:
When is Bono's brithday? I really shoudl kno wthis but, unfortunatly i dont! :mad: lol

It's on May 10. That's also Jordan's birthday--she was born on his 29th birthday. I wonder if they ever have two cakes?

verte76 said:

It's on May 10. That's also Jordan's birthday--she was born on his 29th birthday. I wonder if they ever have two cakes?

It is? Thats what i thought but i didnt know and i didnt know that was Jordan's birthday..... that would be a heck of a bday present, having ur kid born on ur bday...aaww. Cool Thanx for letting me know the info. Its 10 days before my bday... not that it matters, lol:wink:

Awesome, every year I show Diary to my middle school students and that fact (that a well costs about $1000 and changes so many lives) always catches their attention. We always strategize ways to fundraise. Now we will know where to send our money. Please keep us informed.

I want to be involed! Please keep us informed. A beautiful present for a beautiful man!

related info

yo pleba peeps~ :cool:

For those who would like to be more involved in this year's fundraiser-

Please consider subscribing to our yahoo group

African Well Fund Yahoo Discussion List

As April approaches, we will be posting ways you can help to make this year's fundraiser even more successful than last.

We also look forward to hearing any suggestions you might have to make it more successful.

Make it a Beautiful Day in Africa!
Bono's Birthday Wells 2004

Back
Top Bottom