Bonoman shoulder pictures request!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I just saw the first half of Popmart live from mexico... and :drool: ok I won't start about Bono's fine arse during MoFo, but during Staring at the Sun, he slips off his jacket... and that Bonoman shirt he wears, sleeveless... and those shoulders... and I realised I don't have any pictures of that... somebody.. help me :drool:

wowy-vi.jpg

maneattraction-vi.jpg

My daughter has a friend-Ralph-who reminds me of the way B looked in the Desire Video with the long hair flowing--I just want to ask him to put on a leather vest and and and well I guess he probably would think I was weird. :drool:

:reject: I was actually looking for pictures of him in the Bono man shirt... I already have all those other pics... not to be mean or so.,.. just stating...

Galeongirl said:
:reject: I was actually looking for pictures of him in the Bono man shirt... I already have all those other pics... not to be mean or so.,.. just stating...

ok could you give a little more info on what you are looking for. The only ones I have seen are Bono in the muscle shirt or short sleeve black shirt. I have searched thru some sites and have not seen any sleeveless shirt pics from pop.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

ok could you give a little more info on what you are looking for. The only ones I have seen are Bono in the muscle shirt or short sleeve black shirt. I have searched thru some sites and have not seen any sleeveless shirt pics from pop.

... what is NOT clear about it?? It;s a sleeveless black shirt with Bono man on it...

Galeongirl said:

... what is NOT clear about it?? It;s a sleeveless black shirt with Bono man on it...

ok..no you are clearly being rude! not nice at all! :mad: I am not familiar with or have seen the shirt that says bonoman on it. And I just scoured a website that has over 300 pics from the pop era. The pic that i just posted with the yellow background is actually a live shot during mofo!

is there such a thing as a shoulder vampire? i mean, not instead of neck, but added on to the neck? :evil:

:drool: sexy, smooth, muscled man-shoulders....

*curses her singledom sometimes*

U2Fanatic4ever said:

ok..no you are clearly being rude! not nice at all! :mad: I am not familiar with or have seen the shirt that says bonoman on it. And I just scoured a website that has over 300 pics from the pop era. The pic that i just posted with the yellow background is actually a live shot during mofo!

sorry but I didn't mean to be rude! you just read my message the wrong way! calm down!! :reject:
I saw PopMart Live from Mexico yesterday.. he wore it during STaring at the Sun... where he slipped off the jacket he wore over it...
I think he also wore it a few songs before that... after the first change of clothing... he wore the black vest thingy over it and that was closed.. later it was a little bit more revealed, an dyou can clearly read the Bono man on it... and during Staring at The Sun, he took off the jacket...

Galeongirl said:

sorry but I didn't mean to be rude! you just read my message the wrong way! calm down!! :reject:
I saw PopMart Live from Mexico yesterday.. he wore it during STaring at the Sun... where he slipped off the jacket he wore over it...
I think he also wore it a few songs before that... after the first change of clothing... he wore the black vest thingy over it and that was closed.. later it was a little bit more revealed, an dyou can clearly read the Bono man on it... and during Staring at The Sun, he took off the jacket...

Ok... i did not read your message the wrong way. You clearly came across as rude. Actually was inconsiderate of you to react that way when I am or was just trying to help you out. I am not the only one who took it that way either.

Galeongirl said:
Ok, if you want people to help you find pictures of this elusive shirt, then there is no reason to get snippy about it. U2fanatic4ever was only trying to help you out.

She is not the only person to take offense to your response. Good luck trying to find those pictures. You catch more flies with honey....

Last edited:
Sorry to whoever I offended!!!
I have no clue how I did this and it was NOT my intention to! ofcourse I am grateful that you all posted pictures, but it was not why I made this thread in the first place.. I thougth my post was clear enough.. well turned out not...
I did not mean to offend anybody! maybe because English isn't my first language I screwed up with trying to say what I meant, and I said the wrong things.. but I didn't mean to be offensive or rude!

Maybe it's a cultural thing. What strikes an American as rude might not be to a European. Also, as Galeongirl points out English isn't her first language, so maybe she honestly goofed in her choice of words.

verte76 said:
Maybe it's a cultural thing. What strikes an American as rude might not be to a European. Also, as Galeongirl points out English isn't her first language, so maybe she honestly goofed in her choice of words.

you may have a point there. But using CAPS goes beyond the cultural thing and is universal.. Everyone knows that is clearly yelling via the net..

Girls, lets not fight..:hug: It's always been nice in here. Everyone is kind, thoughtful and helpful.

Lets just put it down to misunderstanding and move on to the main reason that we're here>>>> for hot U2 pix..:drool: :drool: :drool:

Lets just have a group :hug:

i :heart: pleba and plebans!

its true, everyone is very nice and helpful here. i requested for some pics before and within seconds i had like a hundred saved to my photbucket :)

There is enough drama elsewhere in interference so I came here to get away from it all and I find this!

:sad:

And I know which tee you mean, I just can't find an old thread that was started about this...

And can we all just agree that GG apologized for any misunderstandings and leave it at that?

Ok this is bugging me. I remember Starsgoblue requested those pics a long time ago (Dec. 2004 as far as I can tell) and I misunderstood her request too :lol: and posted some muscle pics and then I think someone came through, but I can't find it... :scratch:

Miroslava said:
There is enough drama elsewhere in interference so I came here to get away from it all and I find this!

:sad:

And I know which tee you mean, I just can't find an old thread that was started about this...

And can we all just agree that GG apologized for any misunderstandings and leave it at that?

Miroslava,
I am so over it.. I guess that I will think twice before I try to help someone out. :tsk: all that needs to be said has been. I still stand behind my posts. And I know that there may have been misunderstandings somewhere maybe. :sigh:

So, drama over...on to the next thread with happier (sexy Bono) thoughts running thru my head...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom