BONOLOVERS ONLY! *shun*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK
I know this question has probably come up before, but--

where would you go on a date with Bono? I know you're all thinkin (as a I) ANYWHERE! HE CAN TAKE ME TO A SARDINE FACTORY AND I'LL BE FINE! No no no.

Give it a little thought. Leather shopping, the zoo, movies...I personally would find it FULLY amazing to picnic with Bono. Is picnic a verb? Anyway, give a real answer! Or else.

This is also a chance for people to make up little stories or plays because we keep doing that and getting off topic.

NO HOLDS BARRED! Dig up your adolescent dreams of BonoDates!!

aaaaannnndd......GO!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"There's too much Chex and not enough Mix!" ~Me

well, I know for one thing's for certain: we'd be going skinny dipping in the ocean somewhere!!!!!!!!! (shark-free of course! I'd get over my shyness for that one in a heartbeat!!!!!!!)
eek.gif

Then we'd clambor up to the beach, watch the sun go down, play in the sand, have a little candlelit picnic (no wine, so Bono doesn't pass out on me), and talk talk talk (erm...BONO would talk talk talk) all night with OUR full moons under a full moon...hehehe...I like the simple pleasures...

SIGH.....wishin and hopin....

Disc-OH!

Hmmm... tough question. Where would I go on a date with Bono?

Well, a dinner to a nice Italian restraunt (alcohol free, of course!) and then he could take me dancing. Afterwards, spend hours taking walks or sitting somewhere talking for hours and hours about everything from Jesus to Mick Jagger and everything in between. And eventually... well, I won't mention the obvious.
biggrin.gif
Aw, hell we could leave that out, make it more innocent and all.

But yeah... *fantasize* There's my Bono Date.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

I'd love to go to an amusement park with Bono and then go to a beach at night. I wouldn't want to swim though. I'd just want to wade in the water and splash each other and then sit on the sand and look at the stars...

Actually...I'd like to do that with drgnwolf1969 too!
smile.gif
Hmmm...an amusement park and beach honeymoon??
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

I think he would be so much fun! He wouldn't even have to buy me anything, I'd even buy his dinner!vI would love to go for a long ride in the country, look at the scenery and listen to all his songs. He could sing along and I would just lay my head on his shoulder, play with hair and cuddle!
smile.gif
SIGH!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

OMG I was thinking about this yesterday. I was giving this little brat a horse riding lesson and it suddenly struck me.
My idea of a perfect date would be to borrow two horses and me and Bono would go off riding in the hills somewhere very remote and private, for a few days. We could ride along the beach at sunset and then at night we could cuddle up in sleeping bags (obviously it will be cold
biggrin.gif
).
This combines my two favourite things and would be very romantic (and private
biggrin.gif
)

Originally posted by Discoteque:
with OUR full moons under a full moon...

lol!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"There's too much Chex and not enough Mix!" ~Me

Do you really think I would tell ya?? Ha!
wink.gif

If I did we would have you all PLEBA-girls running after us and we wouldn't be able to have our tete-tete all by ourself...
biggrin.gif

No, I'll invite him to my apartment and we can go spiderchasing together, can be really romantic crawling around on the floor and ...oups... were you there, I'm so sorry, I just saw the spider, there.. between you knees, just wait a sec and I crawl in there...
What happens next is censured... LOL

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Do you really think I would tell ya?? Ha!
wink.gif

If I did we would have you all PLEBA-girls running after us and we wouldn't be able to have our tete-tete all by ourself...
biggrin.gif

No, I'll invite him to my apartment and we can go spiderchasing together, can be really romantic crawling around on the floor and ...oups... were you there, I'm so sorry, I just saw the spider, there.. between you knees, just wait a sec and I crawl in there...
What happens next is censured... LOL

lol!!!!!!! raunchy and original! o my!!!! *spiders*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~

Back
Top Bottom