Bonobono is a gentle boy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
Bonobono is a gentle boy. His action warms my heart. They enjoy their life in the forest.

If I get older, I want to go their forest and live with them...

lol!!! i crack myself up! check this out!! i'm so bizarre.
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/golding/337/bonobono.html

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

P.S. this is Bonobono

bono4.jpg

Bonobono in the rain...

bono2.jpg

Bonobono on the beach...

bono8.jpg

Bonobono with some friends...

bono12.jpg

...can you tell it's 2:30 in the morning? lol. i swear i'm not conscious. yes, that's it. i blame this on my subconscious. all my misspellings too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey....

can i get that t-shirt?

011221.jpg

yea, ok. it's time for bed.

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
Bonobono in the rain...

bono2.jpg

Bonobono on the beach...

bono8.jpg

Bonobono with some friends...

bono12.jpg

...can you tell it's 2:30 in the morning? lol. i swear i'm not conscious. yes, that's it. i blame this on my subconscious. all my misspellings too.
biggrin.gif

Golly, if I had known you were up at 2:30 this mornning...cause I was up at 2:30 too, acting all strange. I wanna Bonobono, he looks cute and cuddly, how could we catch a Bonobono? Aww...

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

AWWW...cute little BonoBono!!

But I'm curious...is that little squirrel friend of his named EdgeEdge?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dearer to me than the evening star
A Packard car
A Hershey bar
Or a bride in her rich adorning
Dearer that any of these by far
Is to lie in bed in the morning

Jean Kerr -- Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Originally posted by Burning_Azalea:
AWWW...cute little BonoBono!!

But I'm curious...is that little squirrel friend of his named EdgeEdge?
biggrin.gif

lol! awww!! that's it. i'm naming ever squirrel in my front yard "Edgeedge" from now on. hee hee!

hee hee~ Larlar the cuddly bear!

Adamadam the foxy fox.

yea, i'm getting lame now. time to stop. TIME!!! i can't wait til i get that magazine tomorrow! yay!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

Bonobono is a gentle boy. His action warms my heart. They enjoy their life in the forest.

If I get older, I want to go their forest and live with them...
Awww
bonobono.jpg

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

*adds 'squirrels' to Kristie's List of Everyday Things That Make Her Go "HEEHEE!" Because of PLEBA... right under 'the sign downstairs that says Buy Four Hot Pockets, Get One Free Tamale!'*

------------------
"You's put on de leada' pants, de pants start tellin' ya' whut t'do. 'S coo', bro. WORD!" ~Bono

Originally posted by Kristie:
*adds 'squirrels' to Kristie's List of Everyday Things That Make Her Go "HEEHEE!" Because of PLEBA... right under 'the sign downstairs that says Buy Four Hot Pockets, Get One Free Tamale!'*

I know the feeling, I was in BK earlier today, and they had a big sign for "Sassy Toys" and all I could think was "Sassy Tassles." It's so hard sometimes to surpress those *giggles*

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom