Bono Would Want You to Do This!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
O.K. - I have your attention.:wave:

I just want to remind and encourage everyone here at PLEBA and the larger Interference family to remember to donate whatever amount of money you can to the AfricanWellFund's Bono Birthday Well project BEFORE 30 April so that we can count your donation in to this year's Birthday water wells in Africa for the B-man.:up:

The AWF is TRULY the most Loving response to Bono's concern for Africa and the poorest people in our world that I have EVER seen in my 23 years as a follower of U2.

The AWF grew out of the U2 community and has stuck it out together, during the easy and hard times, because we ALL care about DOING something that will MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE for the People of Africa and to show our combined Love and Respect for Bono.:bono: :angel:

The AWF WILL continue to grow in the years to come simply because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

So, I ask for ALL our Interference family to make our financial contributions to the AWF asap in order to make this year's Bono Birthday Well project another success!:hug:

Let's do it to help the People of Africa and to show Bono HOW MUCH we REALLY DO APPRECIATE HIM! :heart: :heart:

I think that we can REALLY make his Heart rejoice by joining each other in Peace and Love for the AWF!

this is a great thing.. anyone who can give please do.. yet another example of what tremendous hearts U2 fans have

Back
Top Bottom