Bono workout pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my question is,, is bono losing his hair.... in the last tour elevation he looked liked he was wearing a wig all the time... now his hair looks so dried out......

i enjoyed his hair during the achtung baby days,,,

Yeh his hair was great then.....

people we would like 2 see some hair photos! obvioulsy not just of hair!

Any photos of the band and its members with sexy hairdo's?

post em!!

kellyahern said:
exhibit B (thanks to bonomofo for the pic):

b515cc3d.jpg

hmm, I find it hard to believe he looks like this all the time. Maybe it was just the positioning for the picture that did the trick.

u2edgebono said:
my question is,, is bono losing his hair.... in the last tour elevation he looked liked he was wearing a wig all the time... now his hair looks so dried out......

i enjoyed his hair during the achtung baby days,,,

I've been carefully inspecting all the great pictures that are posted here at PLEBA ;) from “previous era’s” and I concluded that Bono never had a lot of hair. His hair used to be a lot stronger than it seams to be now, but not as plentiful as we might think.
You should just ignore those absurd rumours about hair transplants and similar stuff. Remember that he is as envied as he is loved and there are too many people with “big mouths” and no sense at all. :whistle: (I've dying to try this smiley).
He seams to have cut his hair a bit and I think he looks fabulous. :wink:

Last edited:
bono with short hair, long hair, black hair, brown hair, no hair, spiked hair, frizzy hair, wet hair - it's all good:wink:

i like bono w/ the short hair. long hair? just ok but i prefer shorter. but when he was younger, long hair looks good on him.

i dont like the hair during the elevation tour.

Bono looks mighty fine with whatever hair he has!! The man just oozes sex appeal and he is looking GREAT now!!!

Back
Top Bottom