Bono with the "Irish" blindfold?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Which video is that from?? Where he ties the blindfold around his face?? Any stills/pics from that video? And where can one see the vid?

c93cd982.jpg

6c87927b.jpg

018bfbd0.jpg

d194d0e8.jpg

Wow. You think it's impossible to see even hotter pics of someone... and then they're right in your face. Its wrong that someone is just so beautiful. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

hm if you're thinking what I'm thinking, wich I think we both think... then we are very very very bad.. :drool: Bono,.... blindfolded.... now where are the handcuffs???????:rolleyes:

that shadeless one :drool: wow

Could I request a link to this video as well?

:drool: I always thought that these pictures were from a photoshoot, I didn't know it was from a video. Learn something new everyday!

sweetie said:
Bondage Bono:drool: :drool:

Hahaha... he's just put on a blindfold and we're goin insane... what if he poses with handcuffs as well?
:silent:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Does he KNOW the effect he has on people? That's what I'd like to know.

:sexywink:

Bono in handcuffs.... :silent:

Guess I can stop that upload... :p

Hmm.. maybe I'll leave it as the video didnt work for me...

Thank you so, so, so much!!:up:

EDIT:

The link at the top of the page doesn't seem to be working:sad:

Could anyone tell me if it's working for them, or what I'm doing wrong? I'd be very thankful!

VertigoGal said:

is it just me or does one of the little tags on his chest say "couch potato" :lol:

It does! :lol:

Not quite accurate for B :wink:

And the links didnt work for me, so I am uploading now... you girls will just have to keep it going if it runs out... I was going to upload to savefile (unlimited downloads) but it was too big by 2MBs :|

I had erased from my memory the generally nightmarish line up of "stars" in this thing :happy:

The things poor B has to do for the cause :crack: :hug:

Last edited:
Why didn't they just make an entire video of Bono in a blindfold?

Sheesh! (yeah, and just like how I think the One Campaign ads should have only featured Bono, I'm so biased:| :lol: )

http://s11.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=0NF6H34KO3FMV1Q9ISEIY9SXN3

Alright, my usual rule applies. I upload once, if it runs out and people still need it, please be kind and share.

Or else, i get :angry:

:sexywink:

He's hardly IN the video though... or maybe there is more than one version of it? The one I saw had a bunch of hip hop artists and Bono just appears very briefly, in the beginning and towards the end, walking around. Is there another that shows him actually putting on and taking off the blindfold??
:huh:

The one I just saw (the one Miroslava downloaded above) he starts the song off and sings the first verse, and is sort of unwrapping the blindfold at the same time. He's in a few parts of it, but they are fairly brief.

(Is Nelly wearing a blindfold that says 'MUSLIM' in this??:ohmy: :lol: )

Babydoll said:
He's hardly IN the video though... or maybe there is more than one version of it? The one I saw had a bunch of hip hop artists and Bono just appears very briefly, in the beginning and towards the end, walking around. Is there another that shows him actually putting on and taking off the blindfold??
:huh:

This is it :shrug: And you do in fact see Bono taking it off though not putting it on (no one does, everyone is unwrapping) It is not just Bono singing this...

There is another version from the making of the song...

The screencaps just make it seem like he's in it a lot more...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom