Bono with short(er) hair again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L03VIk

War Child
145.jpg

Really, I couldn't care less. But on this picture from the Toronto Film Festival last night, it really seems like he's got rid of the rock hairdo, for the business hairdo...

Just to let you know:|

Bono would be the one on the right btw. (He's not THAT old yet:wink:).

But I'm shure Adam Clayton will look just like Leonard Cohen when he is 70!

Dismantled said:
are you bored?

:wink:

Adam will look like that....but way hotter:drool:

YES! I'm so bored! And I can't buy beer to feel better, 'cause it's Election Day here in Norway today... And U2 is playing in Toronto on Wednesday and I had tickets, but had to sell them because of some :censored: , and I'm sitting in a computer lab at my university and do not want to do any schoolwork... And the only :censored: U2-news I found is Bono at a festival with shorter hair...

This is the end...:crazy:

RocknRollKitty said:
It's been shorter for awhile now, from what I have seen. I don't think it's been long since May or June. It looks really short in those Copenhagen pictures somebody posted.

I'm really "Tell the :censored: care-police" about Bono's hair. I just didn't find anything else to post about... Really bored today... Hehe...

'Though I saw Bono in Gothenburg, 2 days before Copenhagen and his hair seemed longer than on that Toronto pic... Oh no!!!! I'm back to Bono's hair again..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

L03VIk said:

YES! I'm so bored! And I can't buy beer to feel better, 'cause it's Election Day here in Norway today...

You can not buy beer on election days? Can you at least drink it, I mean in case you has any?

LostAtMoon said:

You can not buy beer on election days? Can you at least drink it, I mean in case you has any?

Can't buy beer here on election days, either--all the bars are closed until 6:00 p.m. when the polls close, and stores/restaurants can't sell beer or any other liquor until 6:00 p.m. :eyebrow:

That would be good in the US, less drunk voting :drunk: I hear there are some candidates who have bought off winos to vote for them with free rotgut wine :tsk:

I'm not sure, but I think that picture was taken at the shoot for the movie, not in Toronto. The still I saw from the movie shoot has the exact same backround and I believe Bono and Cohen are wearing the same clothes as the shoot.

bearded morrison said:
I'm not sure, but I think that picture was taken at the shoot for the movie, not in Toronto. The still I saw from the movie shoot has the exact same backround and I believe Bono and Cohen are wearing the same clothes as the shoot.

Hmm... I think I've seen that pic before, and it was not in Toronto:|

bearded morrison said:

I think you're right. Someone who was there last night for the premier said that Bono introduced the movie because Cohen wasn't able to make it.

IMO he looks alot older with long hair...the longer his hair is makes it easier to see that its thinning....yea i said it so what, everyone gets old....doesnt look horrible........the short pop hair was cool for a while but i think somewhere inbetween looks best....wow i cant believe im judging a guy like this :scratch:

i guess ATYCLB kinda hair length "works best" for him now....

to me when an older rock guy has long hair it comes across as kinda fake, like they are holding onto their youth as long as they can (steven tyler).......cut it down a LITTLE BIT looks cool as hell :wink:

Z00rop@83 said:
to me when an older rock guy has long hair it comes across as kinda fake, like they are holding onto their youth as long as they can (steven tyler).......cut it down a LITTLE BIT looks cool as hell :wink:

I disagree 110%. I was just noticing on the benefit show the other night how Keith Richards and Mick Jagger still look relatively the same because they have the same hairstyles they always had, while Charlie Watts looks like an old man. I hope no rock star will ever be afraid of 'holding onto his youth' and give up and become and old fart. Never!

Also, it's not so much 'youth' they are holding onto but their own identity. If you like it, if you've always had it, keep it, and you feel and look more like yourself. The idea of not being able to look a certain way after a certain age is an out of date principle that should have gone out with black and white TV.

Last edited:
L03VIk said:

YES! I'm so bored! And I can't buy beer to feel better, 'cause it's Election Day here in Norway today... And U2 is playing in Toronto on Wednesday and I had tickets, but had to sell them because of some :censored: , and I'm sitting in a computer lab at my university and do not want to do any schoolwork... And the only :censored: U2-news I found is Bono at a festival with shorter hair...

This is the end...:crazy:

Sorry to hear that...:hug: Can you not get tickets for a different show?

Back
Top Bottom