Bono with Dallas Schoo....LOL...sorta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
just thought i would share this pic i've had for a while now. I made this sign and had it with me outside the studio in Dublin. Bono loved it!!!!! He posed with it as you can see...and signed it..."I am a member".....using the "o"s in his name as a tennis ball and racket in tribute to Dallas - who is an outstanding tennis player!!!

www.swaggerandstyle.com/dallas/indexds.htm

http://limelight.pcdome.hu/dublin/image.phpimage=
Dublin57.jpg&caption=The%20new%20fanclub20member');

Last edited:
Is this the right one? I'm not sure what you copied but you had some extra text in your properties LOL!

Dublin57.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhh yessssss....theres the pic. who knows what i did wrong!!!!!!!!! yes im getting that pic blown up to poster size soon!!!

and whats this about Dallas elevation shirts???? i havent seen them on ebay. i always look up "u2 crew" shirts but havent seen any of his?????? do tell!

gald you guys enjoy the pic!

MikeSt said:

and whats this about Dallas elevation shirts???? i havent seen them on ebay. i always look up "u2 crew" shirts but havent seen any of his?????? do tell!

try typing in his last name whoever has them seems to have a few because the auctuion keeps coming up evbery few weeks (not like I would no because i have been on ebay ummm no...)

i wonder if its the Schoo2 shirts that steve iredale made up for the crew at the last concert on the elevation tour....which i might add he got that idea from the shirt I made and gave to Dallas!!!!

Back
Top Bottom