Bono with Brian Williams Friday, 11/2/07 (RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Tomorrow (RED) co-founder Bono will sit down with NBC News' Brian Williams to talk about the first year of (RED) and the impact our partner companies and all (RED) shoppers have had on the lives of those living with AIDS in Africa.

Tune into the Today Show and NBC Nightly News on Friday, November 2 to catch the two-part interview. Please check your local listings for show times.

:hyper:

Can't wait! What time (East coast) does the Today Show start and end? thanks

good question - I'm asleep in the morning, so no clue about the Today Show. Brian Williams starts at 6 or 6:30 I think :scratch:

<<not much of a nightly news watcher

i dont know if this is gonna happen again, but last time bono was on nbc nightly news, they had video of it for sale on itunes. hopefully they will this time too! i cant wait though, should be cool. brian williams is pretty fun. and i think that the today show starts from like 6 am to 9 or so.

I remember an itunes podcast or something that I downloaded, but it was free. And I think NBC's site had the video up online later in the day afterwards :shrug: :scratch:

sweet! this can help me with my presentation!

....and maybe we'll get a random thrown in question about a new U2 album
:)

JCOSTER said:

6:30 Nightly News channel 4 east coast.

Today show east coast 7 am - 11 am channel 4.

Hold the phone! My listings say it's on from 7 to 10. Am I getting cheated out of an hour? Probably *the* hour he'll be on? :banghead:

Lila64 said:
Tomorrow (RED) co-founder Bono will sit down with NBC News' Brian Williams to talk about the first year of (RED) and the impact our partner companies and all (RED) shoppers have had on the lives of those living with AIDS in Africa.

Tune into the Today Show and NBC Nightly News on Friday, November 2 to catch the two-part interview. Please check your local listings for show times.

YES!!:hyper:

So happy i checked in here tonite!! Thank you so much for the link and info.
More Bono- too much is not enough. Mercy, we are getting VERY spoiled. How will we survive the winter??:drool:

Lila64 said:

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUU for the heads up! i'm so not missing that! I love Brian Williams, he's a huge Bono fan too btw.

BW13_edited.jpg

BW15_edited.jpg

BW17_edited.jpg

BW18_edited.jpg

BW1_edited.jpg

BW11_edited.jpg

BW10_edited.jpg

Re: Re: Bono with Brian Williams Friday, 11/2/07 (RED)

thankyou said:
I love Brian Williams, he's a huge Bono fan too btw.
I love him too :) And I was already planning on watching SNL this weekend for him anyway (that show's gone so far downhill, I basically only watch it now if I like the host and/or musical guest), so this'll be a nice Bono bonus on top of that to start my weekend off right. And who knows, Bono'll surely still be in New York, maybe he'll pop up as a surprise guest on SNL, during the monologue or something. It could happen ;)

Re: Re: Re: Bono with Brian Williams Friday, 11/2/07 (RED)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I love him too :) And I was already planning on watching SNL this weekend for him anyway (that show's gone so far downhill, I basically only watch it now if I like the host and/or musical guest), so this'll be a nice Bono bonus on top of that to start my weekend off right. And who knows, Bono'll surely still be in New York, maybe he'll pop up as a surprise guest on SNL, during the monologue or something. It could happen ;)

That's crazy! I read your post 2 minutes after my mom said the same thing about Bono possibly showing up on SNL. One can hope:drool:

It was great! Even in 4 minutes, Bono can manage to touch you and make you think. They said that more of the interview will be shown tonight on the NBC Nightly News.

*On a side note, I LOL'ed when Al Roker said, "If you can't get enough Brian Williams....and who can?....make sure to watch him on SNL this Saturday night."*

Brian Williams really admires Bono. :cool: This is at least the second time he's had Bono on his Making a Difference segments. :up: I recorded the first one.
and I agree DOL13, SNL has gone downhill but I'm Really looking forward to seeing Brian on this week. He has a great sense of humor.
(wonders if they've ever invited Bono to host? or would he even do it :hmm: )

Brian Williams, I love him! Who couldn't love a guy with a "man crush" on Bono? :cute:

Was it really four minutes? It seemed like 30 seconds...that man goes away too fast for my liking. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom