Bono Williams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
atikicat said:
I already posted this in Headache in a Suitcase's journal:

bono.jpg
+
robinwilliams.jpg
=
robinbono.jpg

Bono and Robin Williams look so much alike they could be sisters!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/iwallo/williams.jpg

williams.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/iwallo/bonedrag2.jpg

bonedrag2.jpg

SORRY YOU GUYS, I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!! (forgive me :wink: )

:lmao:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't get threads like this sometimes.....I just don't see any comparaison at all :shrug:

This thread really does BITE :tsk:

It started out kinda funny:shifty:

But now I see no point.

Carmelu2fan said:

This thread really does BITE :tsk:

It started out kinda funny:shifty:

But now I see no point.

CarmelU2fan! Don't worry!! Just joking around a little bit.
To me Bono is just amazing and outstanding, and just the hottest looking man ever.

Just as much as I enjoyed kidding around about these silly photos, I could equally spend hours discussing the serious aspects of many of the relevant issues Bono addresses. It's one of the things that makes me like him so unbelievably much, if not the most.

The last thing i'd want to do is offend anyone. We all come to these websites because we love the Bonoman!! :heart:

thankyou said:

CarmelU2fan! Don't worry!! Just joking around a little bit.
To me Bono is just amazing and outstanding, and just the hottest looking man ever.

Just as much as I enjoyed kidding around about these silly photos, I could equally spend hours discussing the serious aspects of many of the relevant issues Bono addresses. It's one of the things that makes me like him so unbelievably much, if not the most.

The last thing i'd want to do is offend anyone. We all come to these websites because we love the Bonoman!! :heart:

You like yankin my chain, dont' cha:eyebrow:

:wink:

I know you love the B man.I am just to sensitive when it comes to people talking like that. I feel as if they are trying to take away his hotness.:reject:

I guess I need to lighten up a bit:hug:

Smilla said:
take away his hotness?
Impossible.:love:

I agree Smilla!!! and to make up for the Bono Williams photos I would like to post a couple of my MANY favorite hot photos of the Bonoman !! :drool:

silvergoldshoot.jpg

bonoJThot.jpg

I could post some more, but i'm afraid this thread would never end then................. :D

The only way Williams resembles Bono is as a caricature of Bono. That's what Bono look-alikes remind me of, Bono caricatures.

BONO'ppetit said:
The only way Williams resembles Bono is as a caricature of Bono. That's what Bono look-alikes remind me of, Bono caricatures.

Damn right! Bono is a hottie.

Those eyes:drool:
Those lips:drool: :drool:
That smile :drool: :drool: :drool:

I see none of that in Mr. Williams although I do find him funny and entertaining:shifty:

how about this....

bonoandwilliams.jpg

and the Robin Williams with Bono hair somehow reminds me of:

caash300.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see a big resemblance. I saw a few pictures of Ben Stiller dressed up as Bono (for the sketch show he did in the earlier years). It doesn't bother me though, both men are good at what they do. Robin Williams is funny. Bono is an amazing musician, advocate sexy etc. I don't see any reason to get upset about it.

Melanya said:
I don't see a big resemblance. I saw a few pictures of Ben Stiller dressed up as Bono (for the sketch show he did in the earlier years). It doesn't bother me though, both men are good at what they do. Robin Williams is funny. Bono is an amazing musician, advocate sexy etc. I don't see any reason to get upset about it.

ditto

I thought this would be an appropriate place to post:

Bono did a Robin Williams impression during his "One" thank you session yesterday in Oakland.

I LOVE Robin Williams- I saw him live back in 1988.

One BIG BIG BIG difference though- Robin Williams is hairy hairy hairy- notoriously similar to an ape. It is kinda gross. Bono does not seem to me to be overly hairy- thank god.

nanoo nanoo (is anyone around here old enough to know I'm on about lol)

Funny how things go in circles.

So who's gonna start the next Bono resembles Christophe Lambert-thread? :wink:

edit: Miro, the thread was already on top (wouldn't dare bringing it up again) ;)

Last edited:
Mork and Mindy? not old enough for that, but I know pop culture when I see it! LOL.

I dunno, Bono's fairly hairy on his moobs. I consider that a good thing though..

longingforBono said:
I LOVE Robin Williams- I saw him live back in 1988.

One BIG BIG BIG difference though- Robin Williams is hairy hairy hairy- notoriously similar to an ape. It is kinda gross. Bono does not seem to me to be overly hairy- thank god.

I heard the same thing :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom