Bono Will Be On Oprah Next Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
They just showed a little preview..Bono was kissing Oprah's hand.

It's a "jam session w/ Bono and Beyonce" It's not the whole hour, there are other things on.

:lol: thats awesome tho!! I am sure she is prolly visiting with him on Mon bc its World AIDS day and also happens to be the day he will be in Capetown for the Mandela Concert.

:hyper:

Thanks MrsSpringsteen :bow: *makes mental note to program VCR on Monday*

Did it look something like this? This pic was on u2guatemala or u2eastlink (I forgot which site :reject: ) a while back.

338%3C%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B48%3B652ot1lsi

I just saw him on ET :love: He was talking about getting AIDS drugs to the poor in Africa. He looked so good, I love his new leather jacket! It was dark brown with a raised collar, not a turn down kind, and big buttons. It looked great on him! He had green shades and his hair was almost golden.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I was a bit distracted because Tom Cruise is on today :wink:

Likewise. :sexywink:

Darn, I missed the ET thing. I had a fever earlier tonight so I mostly slept all afternoon/early evening. :sigh:

As for the Oprah interview, I can't wait! :hyper:

I wonder if an Oprah After the Show segment will be airring as well on the Oxygen network...

Good news girls! I'll most likely be able to post some stills later today. :wink: I'll have to make the screen captures quickly since as soon as Oprah is finished, I'll be heading out to the public library for some research on a school project.

I'm sure everyone here does remember that

I just want to add that THE reason I get so excited about Bono appearing on a show like this is that my heart bursts w/ pride for him, and I love hearing him talk about this subject.

Last edited:
Wow LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, I just read the info in that link you posted and its truly just devastating and so sad. :sad: :(
Its hard to imagine so many dying from this horrible disease.

So anyone on the East Coast seen Oprah yet? Tell us about it!
Still 2 more hours for us on the west coast....

I just saw it. Bono didn't even appear until about 40 minutes into the show. They showed him talking, what we heard he would do. They showed parts of the concert in Africa, singing One, looked like he lit a candle from someone in the crowd? They showed him and those girls singing, just a little bit. Good to see him, good show, but not Bono dominated like the other Oprah he was on.

Thanks for the review U2kitten. I am looking forward to it. I didnt think there would be that much Bono since there were so many other things Oprah was doing on this show.
I can't wait to see the concert on MTV tonite, I hope they show all the Bono/Edge footage!

These are lovely! :heart: Is it just me or is Oprah wearing Bonoshades in a few of those? Cute. :)

Here's my favorite Bono and baby pic

africa08.jpg

Bono: coootchie coochtie cooo!
Baby: Don't let him eat me!!
:p

Wish I coulda seen it. Stoopid classes.

SD

Back
Top Bottom