BONO will be at WEF/DAVOS on 1/24/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
79211088.jpg

79208479.jpg

79208470.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: I tried building a (red) laptop at the dell website, and at the american site I succeeded :rolleyes: the dutch one tho, has no (red) on it....

coulda guessed europe would be fucked by this(with the exception of the UK) :rolleyes:

I think it will be available. I read in one of our national newspapers that it will be available in more than 30 countries, so I guess Europe will be included as well.

last unicorn said:

I think it will be available. I read in one of our national newspapers that it will be available in more than 30 countries, so I guess Europe will be included as well.
:ohmy: I hope so!

:lol: I tried loading my account on the dutch dell website, but it's not loading...

BonoFox1 said:

oh please this one without :madspit: WM!! :pray:

anyone could post more pics like this above where he's sitting on a red armchair? I saw a few ones but can't post them. thanks!

emmabergstrom said:

emma
yourock.gif

:yippie: now I can start with my favourite hobby: :shifty: counting the bono. :love:
hair, chin or wrinkles? :hmm: let's start from the temple then: one tiny grey hair, two tiny grey hair, three tiny grey hair...:drool:

:eeklaugh:

:reject:

onekea, thank you!

During the speeches, I loved the statement about Bono being a "force of nature" by the UN Secretary General. So true.

Back
Top Bottom