BONO will be at WEF/DAVOS on 1/24/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoyed watching the panel discussion. Bono is a real showman. He knows how to keep an audience interested. He's intelligent and articulate, yet at the same time he can entertain the audience with his jokes. I really love his humor. And I think that he looks very good here. :drool:

emmabergstrom said:
Another pic of Bono with the (RED) computer:

bonoredcomputer.jpg

I LOVE Bono's face here!!!:)

Yeah I have, lots of times, only red x's :( It's weird tho because I see everything up to that computer pic, but nothing after that of her pics. :scratch:

Thanks, onekea! I cannot watch since I'm at work, but it will be on the WEF You Tube page again later ... can't wait to see and hear what they are discussing.

it's starting! :applaud: :dancing:

ack! too many people on the stage! and he's there! black dressed today, same glasses! :love:

Last edited:
:shifty: he seems to be in a hurry. he blew off right after the end. and catriona was behind him too...lucky woman :angel:

..he might was hungry, poor boy :giggle:

Just woke up and got to see Bono say "one last thing"- a "shout out" to Bill Gates, and got the standing ovation going! Very Sweet and poignant.
can't wait to watch the rest.....:drool:

onekea - was that catriona, pretty girl with the long brown hair??
and why (do you think) did he have his coat on on the panel?? the others didn't?

:wave: !!!!

:D Cool, now that's how I like to wake up in the morning!

Thanks for all the great pics and links, as always, everybody!

Bono's intervention during the WEF 2008 by U2Place.com

News h**p://www.u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=3193

Video on Youtube now

h**p://it.youtube.com/watch?v=gQE3hxD050k

blm said:
onekea - was that catriona, pretty girl with the long brown hair??
and why (do you think) did he have his coat on on the panel?? the others didn't?
:wave: !!!!

if you mean the one following him down the stage, yes that was catriona. are you sure you're not confusing her with queen rania of jordan?

and why does he have his coat on? because I like him with that coat! :sexywink:
and because he is bono. :drool:

Last edited:
Bono Mot said:
:D Cool, now that's how I like to wake up in the morning!
Thanks for all the great pics and links, as always, everybody!

good morning mot! :wave:

bad news for you and blm: our plan went pear-shaped. he left right after the speech :grumpy:

;)

davos250108-1.jpg

onekea said:

good morning mot! :wave:

bad news for you and blm: our plan went pear-shaped. he left right after the speech :grumpy:

Oh, he thinks he's won does he? :eyebrow: Not likely! :wink:

Gosh, how cold is it there anyway? He's bundled up something fierce. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom