Bono wigs out....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono without hair is :yikes:
I've only seen one picture of him COMPLETELY BALD... and it freaked the hell out of me... I didn't even dare to save it... he really should have hair!

BonoFox1 said:
funny!..only thing that bothers me is that some people tend to cartoon bono with such an ugly nose...Bono doesnt have that cleft on his nose!! it bothers me when I see drawings like that..otherwise ..funny!:)

did you ever draw him?
his nose is a very very annoying part of him if you're trying to draw him!!!

Galeongirl said:

did you ever draw him?
his nose is a very very annoying part of him if you're trying to draw him!!!

OMG!! YES!! I have drawn Bono and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his nose *kiss*!!!...but it doesnt have that ugly cleft on the end of it that people draw it looks like a butt...

I do draw Im not just saying it..I do fashion illustraions and draw animated character as well as Japanimation..Im a bit weak on life-like portraits but Im getting better...just practice:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

OMG!! YES!! I have drawn Bono and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his nose *kiss*!!!...but it doesnt have that ugly cleft on the end of it that people draw it looks like a butt...

I do draw Im not just saying it..I do fashion illustraions and draw animated character as well as Japanimation..Im a bit weak on life-like portraits but Im getting better...just practice:wink:

Yes, I agree with you. Bono's has a lovely nose! I've drawn a picture of Bono, years ago (I'm going to take a photo of it soon and post it here when I get round to it!) and I agree there's no cleft there!:eyebrow:

BonoFox1 said:

oh nothing bad I was saying about that nose of his!!! I love it! but I have a hard time drawing it each time... :wink:
hm I've done manga for two years... three I think... and then I totally had enough of it and quit... then I started drawing people.. and started with Bono... and now I'm being stupid because I start a drawing and never finish it... I don't know why...

to me, his hair is an important part of his overall appearance, i just love it, it so scrunchable and soft, the kind u can bury your nose in.... so bono without hair is like... edge without his beanie, larry without his surly expression and adam without his.... somethin i cant think of for him! :D

Babydoll said:
to me, his hair is an important part of his overall appearance, i just love it, it so scrunchable and soft, the kind u can bury your nose in.... so bono without hair is like... edge without his beanie, larry without his surly expression and adam without his.... somethin i cant think of for him! :D

adam without his smile...

thats why I'm glad Bono isn't balding badly... ok his hair gets thinner... but he's not balding!
I love his hair... who wouldn't want to run her hands trough that! and the color is pretty funny too actually.. I dyed my sisters hair last night.... and I didn't see the result yet,... we were sitting at dinner later... and she asked what I thought about it... I said, well, it DOES look familiar to me... I know somebody who has exact the same haircolor :wink:
she was like does BONO has this color?? :eyebrow:
me :yes:
she DID have the same color, when her hair was wet... now dried up it is lighter.... but it was funny for as long as it lasted...

what color is her hair now? whats her natural color? bono's natural shade is reddish brown-blonde isn't it? typical irish looks - the red hair, blue eyes, pale freckled skin... :drool:

the man is luscious :love:

Bono's natural hair color :happy:

bonoboycity.jpg

Bono bald :scream:

baldbono.jpg

That was great! Thanks JCOSTER! Does any one else like the fact that after he gets hair, he smiles? Bono+Hair= :)
And he is much better looking with hair(especially with JT/AB hair :drool: )........although he wouldn't be bad looking as long as he let his hair go and not try to salvage it. A man who can accept his age is much sexier than a man who is in denial. :D

OK, I have now learned not to drink limeade while looking on here. Queen Bee, that is hilarious!! I'd still love him :laugh:
He is definitely quite :drool:-able

Back
Top Bottom