Bono wants to be an artist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

In the April issue of MOJO magazine, Bono speaks to Anton Corbin and Captain Beefheart in an interview. He said things like, "last night I saw the stars streaking across the sky." He said he loved to watch the stars in the desert sky at night. He commented on how he thought some of Beefheart's paintings were beautiful and colorful, and how there was joy in just seeing things. He said his father was a painter, and he wanted to paint too! As kids, Bono and Guggi painted while other kids played soccer. Guggi is an artist. Maybe Bono will become an artist too, on top of all his other talents. What type of art do you think he'd do?

Artist Bono

01bestbono.jpg

thinkingbono.jpg

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

I would love to see what he would come up with, his use of colors and textures would be very interesting to see. I dunno maybe bring the lyric and music of U2 to life on canvas

He paints now, though I've never seen any of his work. According to the Flannagan book, he used to paint at Adam's house.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by madonna's child:
He paints now, though I've never seen any of his work. According to the Flannagan book, he used to paint at Adam's house.
biggrin.gif

Don't forget about the time he put on war paint, got on his Harley in his underwear and drove Anne-Louise Kelly around LA.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

"I like to paint. I don't know if it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

(now everyone, in a voice like we're talking to Alice on the Brady Bunch): OH, BONO.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
"I like to paint. I don't know if it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

(now everyone, in a voice like we're talking to Alice on the Brady Bunch): OH, BONO.

LMAO!!!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Back
Top Bottom