Bono v. Larry: I need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Okay ladies, here's the story. I've been a Bono grrrrrl for many years now, but lately - wow - that drummer boy is looking better and better. I'm in a crisis! Should I convert to the moody FOAD man or stay with my Wild Honey/Sexy Beast???? Post your sexiest evidence in this thread to help me make up my mind. I promise all evidence submitted will be thoroughly checked and double (and in some cases, triple)-checked. Deliberations may take days, if not weeks, to make up my mind, but it's something that just has to be done.

:wink:

:drool:

SexyandalluringBono.jpg

Bono_in_bed.jpg

What's that over Bono's ear in the bed picture? Methinks his hair colour is photoshopped... :shifty: anyway, I'll post pictures, but unless you resign yourself to drooling over them BOTH, as I have, you'll drive yourself mad. :laugh:

Right, Larry pictures first
LarryinMysteriousWays.jpg

a474bbc9.jpg

2e1f4321.jpg

552d3110.jpg

a2ca1a27.jpg

LarryNeck.jpg
:macdevil:

379a01e0.jpg

Last edited:
hehe there are way too many "sexiest" pictures of both of them :wink:

You cannot compare Bono and Larry!!! They are both so sexy in there own way...Larry = 4 ever young!!! Bono=Smile of the century!!!! Larry has a body to die for and Bono could talk or sing to me 24-7 I would never tell him to shut his trap!!!!I would kiss it instead! Larry could give me one of his James Dean stares and melt my panties off!!!LOL..I've said to much:drool:

tuwie said:
o man, Mucca, that is one killler picture. i'm melting. *melting*

where is it from?

I have no idea, I got it off another thread :reject:

Although it does remind of the Numb vid, so it might be from there but I'm probably wrong :shrug:

Mucca said:

I have no idea, I got it off another thread :reject:

Although it does remind of the Numb vid, so it might be from there but I'm probably wrong :shrug:

Umm, yeah... That's definitely not in the "Numb" video. It's probably a Photoshop job where somebody erased Edge and moved the two together. :|

Elsie said:
What's that over Bono's ear in the bed picture? Methinks his hair colour is photoshopped...
It's his shades, dear. They're pulled up on his head.
LarryinMysteriousWays.jpg

:ohmy: I've never seen this one. :drool: But it gets canceled out by that gif of thrusting Bono. So we're at a wash here. Unless there's a gif of thrusting Larry out there somewhere...
<thinks> Wait a minute, the thrusting Bono gif hasn't been posted here (yet), so Larry's up by one here. I can only make decisions based on the evidence presented here.

LarryNeck.jpg

Larry neckidness!!!!!!! OMG! You ladies do know I have a weakness for necks, right? <licks screen>

On the other hand, I have 4 words for you: Freshly Bathed Bono Toes. So we're even here.

Then Mucca has to be evil and post that Larry/Bono photoshop. :combust: You wicked, wicked woman! It has both of them in wickedly sexy poses, but Bono gets the Edge(!) because he's the aggressor in that one.

So, officially, I'm still in a dead heat over these two. I need more evidence from both sides to help me make my decision. Keep posting!

PublicNewSense said:
Go with Larry. Bono's MINE! :madspit:
:sad: Can't we share???? And BTW :wave: I'm about 1/2 hour north of Seattle, near Mill Creek.

daygloeyes2 said:
This was just an excuse to get a look and Bono and Larry wasn't it? :wink:

Yeah, you found me out. :evil: I actually spend most of my time here staring at pics of Bono, I haven't really seen too many of Larry, so I thought I'd indulge and have the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Hmm, you have to pick one? :laugh:

Bono and Adam are a tie with me, hehe "Red Rocks" Adam and "Joshua Tree" Bono.

Edge, nothing against him at all, he just happens to resemble my mom's ex-husband, so I can't fawn over him the way others can.

Larry's cute and all, but he intimidates me. ;) Also 'baby' Larry kinda resembles my brother when he was a wee lad, but both him and my brother have changed enough so there's not too much resemblance now.

Last edited:
thrillme said:
Hmm, you have to pick one? :laugh:

Yeah, I'm a one man kind of woman. Okay, I'm a dork. Actually I just wanted to see some really hot pics of those two. :evil: Strangely enough, JT Bono looks way too much like an ex-boyfriend of mine who had way too much baggage. Some of those JT shots I really really like, but some make me just go :yuck: b/c of the resemblance.

Adam and Edge - I love 'em and all, yeah, and in a perfect world, I'd uh, enjoy some horizontal rumbas with them as well - don't get me wrong. But stick them next to Bono and Larry and my eyes just go to :bono: & :larry: any day of the week. (Lawd I sound like a slut now! Don't tell Mr. LG!)

MooMoo! said:
but his shades are in his hand. :|
Oops! See how much attention I pay to his hand in that pic! :D Well, maybe - he's switching shades? :confused: I swear I see his hair tucked back like something's on his head. And believe you me, I've studied this photo quite a bit. Well, his face and tummy part anyway, not his hand, obviously! :wink:

<runs off to study more evidence>

forty said:

Umm, yeah... That's definitely not in the "Numb" video. It's probably a Photoshop job where somebody erased Edge and moved the two together. :|

Awww that's too bad :(
Whoever did the photoshop job! :madspit:

Say hello to my new wallpaper. Thx Mucca!

No problemo Lemongrrrrrl!

I'm an all out Edge girl...there's just something about those kind green eyes :drool:
Plus his shyness is just so adorable :cute:

Back
Top Bottom