Bono - The Politico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
Hump day and in honor of (hopefully) the money from the US for AIDS. A few pictures of our man's political side

bonohearttour1.jpg

bonopeaceparis.jpg

bonowashdc.bmp

cinci05.jpg

bonosimonyum.jpg

Have a great day!

GREAT idea!! :up: Never has anyone in the history of the world done so much good, and looked so good doing it! :yes:

Be right back after searching my stash for the right pics! :)

Happy Bono Day! Good luck DATA!

yeah!

non-u2 fans don't have half as cool singers in their favourite bands!

I love him. He's so selfless to put himself out there and fight for all those people when he knows that many will just laugh or think he's on an ego trip. And, I DON'T think he is, but, even if he IS on an ego trip, he's still doing a lot of good for the world.

Here's my contribution:

frist-bono-africa.jpg

bono-150.jpg

inter-american-bono-p14664-17-thweb-d.jpg

Last edited:
Here's more because some from my last post didn't work:

Fill in your own funny quote here!
bono.jpg

BONO-OPRAH.jpg

bono.jpg

Random Google Image Search observation: LOTS of people name their dogs Bono and put pictures of them online...

Schmeg said:
I love him. He's so selfless to put himself out there and fight for all those people when he knows that many will just laugh or think he's on an ego trip. And, I DON'T think he is, but, even if he IS on an ego trip, he's still doing a lot of good for the world.

Exactly.

I don't see it as an ego trip, either-but like it matters if he were on one or not, the issues he's addressing are the most important thing.

Great idea for today's thread-seeing these pictures reminds me again why I love and admire and respect this guy so much.

Rock on, Bono-you go out there and you keep fighting the good fight. We're all proud of you back here. :).

Angela

Schmeg said:

It doesn't matter, 'cus he's not.

When I wanted to post my two PoliticoBono pics that I have uploaded :)reject: ) my PC broke. :| Now I won't try it again. :uhoh:

Attachments

• aww.jpg
    aww.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom