Bono the peace-maker II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
This was a big hit in PLEBA about a year ago. I started a thread of pix of Bono acting as a peace-maker. It was inspired by his award from the MLK Center. Let's do this again, it was fun.

Here he's getting ready to talk to the big shots at the Democratic National Convention--we have some cool pix we didn't have last year. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

boston4.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Another shot with the baby :cute:

bonochild3.jpg

it's pictures like that that make me wonder how people can slam his charity work as self motivated. Look at the sentiment in those eyes:sad:

beau2ifulday said:

it's pictures like that that make me wonder how people can slam his charity work as self motivated. Look at the sentiment in those eyes:sad:

Yes, I don't understand it either. I remember when I first saw this picture how choked up I got....he just looks so tender and loving with this child, and who knows when the last time someone had shown that baby such affection.
And the picture of him crying in Atlanta--I just can't see how people try to tear down a man who is trying so hard to earnestly build humanity up....it's clearly coming from his :heart:

starsgoblue said:

Yes, I don't understand it either. I remember when I first saw this picture how choked up I got....he just looks so tender and loving with this child, and who knows when the last time someone had shown that baby such affection.
And the picture of him crying in Atlanta--I just can't see how people try to tear down a man who is trying so hard to earnestly build humanity up....it's clearly coming from his :heart:

I agree. Some people just live and die by tearing other people down. I don't have time for these people.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom