Bono the peace-maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
makepovertyhistory055.jpg

Hey, this is fun!! I can't find a pic I had of him meeting Desmond Tutu at an economic forum. Maybe if I look long enough I'll find it!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:
Hey, this is fun!! I can't find a pic I had of him meeting Desmond Tutu at an economic forum. Maybe if I look long enough I'll find it!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Good thread verte :up:

I'm surprised that no one could identify the pic that clementine_rose asked about.

That's Bono with Rita Marley, widow of Bob Marley, at Marley's induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994.

Bono gave Marley's induction speech.

Hope that answers the question.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
I'm surprised that no one could identify the pic that clementine_rose asked about.

That's Bono with Rita Marley, widow of Bob Marley, at Marley's induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994.

Thank you Jamila! For a minute there I didn't think anyone knew the answer....now that would have been a first. :wink:

Jamila said:

I should have gone to bed a long time ago.:reject: I haven’t seen there was a question.Thanks for clarifying Jamila. :up:

Back
Top Bottom