Bono - The Early Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:

:hug: Sorry, I just now saw this. This thread is getting so hard for my computer to open :sad: and it's my favorite!

I'm sure your mullet looks cool! Wish I could see it. Was it the one like my avatar?
:lol: It's also my favourite thread. :hug:

:shifty: It isn't your avatar; I wanted to but...now it's that one. :D I'm such a dork!:hug:

It was exactly that War pic and when it will be grown longer I *will* get your avatar. :evil:

Attachments

• war_two.jpg
    war_two.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 56
One more :cute:

nme15.jpg

ZewTeeVee said:
i noticed something about one of the pics in scarletwine's post...

...flying low, so to speak. that zipper is a good half way down.
:uhoh: :tongue:

about the zipper, i wuz noticing many opened but not fully zipped "smokers" as well, but today we would appreciated just LEVI's 501 button-down jeans, please!

-or flowered skirts
-or denim jackets :macphisto:
-or non-ammunition fire-arms,
-only a multi-colored walking shu :shrug:

Rob, who is My friend here on the floor, likes how YOU spell your CUTE new name! Yay! bye, for now:sad:

-suffering just a tad of PED, thank you!
(Post Elevation Depression, for the young ONEs)

That last pic was taken in early '81, so yes Larry was 19. So was Edge, they turned 20 later that year. Bono was 20, not quite 21.They look even younger than that, and so innocent!:cute: The pics being in black and white make them seem more ancient than they are. Maybe they couldn't afford color back then? But they were so cute!! :cute:

U2Kitten said:
That last pic was taken in early '81, so yes Larry was 19. So was Edge, they turned 20 later that year. Bono was 20, not quite 21.They look even younger than that, and so innocent!:cute: The pics being in black and white make them seem more ancient than they are. Maybe they couldn't afford color back then? But they were so cute!! :cute:

Okay, I see.

Hehe, so funny seeing Larry and Edge at 19.

Angela

Ana said:
I :love: Their shoes!!! Specially the boots :drool:

:lol: My friend got all excited when he saw this piccie. He's a fanatic of the horror movie genere and he's saying: The howling! That movie is from Joe Dante, it beggins when blah blah blah :lol:

Historical for 2 reasons! Very cool! :cool:

Such sweeet pics! 1, 2, 3... AWWWW! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom