Bono still in the US. This time in L.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popbcn

The Fly
He's still in the USA. Check wenn.com and you'll find some pics of him leaving his L.A. hotel after signing some autographs. Pictures are dated Oct 11th, that means YESTERDAY !!!

Any event there taht Bono is attending?

Good luck you all living in L.A.

Regards

Thanks!

Isn't there an Edun event coming up in Los Angeles within the next days? I read that Ali and Rogan are confirmed for that, maybe Bono will be there, too.

My friend Steve was there today, (yesterday now) in the afternoon when Bono left. There were only like, 5 people outside waiting for him, and none of the usuals. 3 of them were autograph hounds/paparazzi. I actually wanted to go check it out having heard a rumour he was in town, but was so under-the-weather I just couldn't do it. So, of course that's when he's here, in town, and stops! :madspit:

Anyhoo. My friend has it on good authority that he was leaving town straight from the hotel. Another friend I have called me to say she saw him at the airport leaving town (supposedly back to NY) shortly after Steve's encounter.

For what it's worth...

Mel :bono: :cool: :shrug: :shh:

PS From what Steve said, Bono was here last night, had lunch w/Edge today and flew out. Edge didn't stop to sign.

Last edited:
Wonder what he was here for :hmm:

Not that I would have driven to see him or anything. I spent my day at the doctor's office, lab, pharmacy :happy:

Lila64 said:
Wonder what he was here for :hmm:

Not that I would have driven to see him or anything. I spent my day at the doctor's office, lab, pharmacy :happy:

Sounded like a lunch meeting perhaps? Steve said a paparazzi claimed to see Paul McG with Edge and Bono having lunch....but who can trust a paparazzi?!? :eyebrow:

Thanks Chazman151.
Green shades, nice but, may be too dark to see those eyes even a bit.
A shame there are no Edge pix. He better get with the program.
:mad:

:bow: to the network of U2 trackers out there.
We sure are getting spoiled rotten with his being in the states so much now. And for the next couple of weeks, more to come.

Thankfully Bono always takes some time out for his "beauties" and guy fans!!!
:drool:

There are the same pix on VIP if anyone can get them bigger.....WENN has watermarks all over them...

wenn1.jpg

Hotel?

popbellydancer said:
My friend Steve was there today, (yesterday now) in the afternoon when Bono left.

Considering he's not in town, can anyone confirm which hotel was that?

Regards

Last edited:
Re: Hotel?

popbcn said:

Considering he's not in town, can anyone confirm which hotel was that?

Regards

Out of respect for the band's privacy, we're not supposed to name hotels on the forum. You can ask someone to e-mail or PM you that information if they'd like to share.

blm said:
Thanks Chazman151.
Green shades, nice but, may be too dark to see those eyes even a bit.
A shame there are no Edge pix. He better get with the program.
:mad:

:bow: to the network of U2 trackers out there.
We sure are getting spoiled rotten with his being in the states so much now. And for the next couple of weeks, more to come.

Thankfully Bono always takes some time out for his "beauties" and guy fans!!!
:drool:

"Beauties" :giggle:

u2jesusgirl said:

Edun and One.org Tshirt launch event. But no guarentee he will be there, as he will be back in Boston too....Only Ali and Rogan are confirmed..

aaaaah my friend is going to boston this weekend! i have to call her

Back
Top Bottom