Bono still in the US. This time in L.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love these shades, I just hope he'll be wearing them more often now. So far, they have rarely appeared. I wonder where Bono is heading next. His traveling schedule really leaves me breathless.

Maybe home for the weekend- a chance to spend some time with family before back in the states for Oct. 16 (Boston, I believe?) didn't check but one of the threads will have it.

Geez, I wish we could secretly get a tracking device attached to him. Just for his own safety!!!!:sexywink:

^^^^Sick minds think alike- If we got the man sedated, oh never mind, you probably thought it all out anyway. BESIDES, it wouldn't be as much fun as having him conscious(and i DON'T mean implanting a chip)!!!!:censored: :yes:

Boy that man's logging a lot of jet time. I would be exhausted. I don't know how he does it. I know it's been said that he can sleep anywhere, so the minute he gets on the plane, he's probably out cold:yawn: We need an emoticon for snoring!

sleeping.gif

blm said:
^^^^Sick minds think alike- If we got the man sedated, oh never mind, you probably thought it all out anyway. BESIDES, it wouldn't be as much fun as having him conscious(and i DON'T mean implanting a chip)!!!!:censored: :yes:

OMG!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING MY FRIEND YESTERDAY!!!..We need to kidnap Bono and place a tracker on him!!!..SICK MINDS INDEED :yes::up:

BonoFox1 said:

OMG!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING MY FRIEND YESTERDAY!!!..We need to kidnap Bono and place a tracker on him!!!..SICK MINDS INDEED :yes::up:

:laugh: me and my friend talk about that all the time ...for each U2 member :mac:

blm said:

onekea,
We must be sure Bono is well rested, cuz then he is able to do these things:
(If you haven't already visited)
Bono noises
http://forum.interference.com/180803.html
:wink:

Blm, believe me...I'm pretty sure we could help him finding out new noises :evil:
ahem...er...so, when does this holy conference begin?
so that we turn back to topic before locking up this thread for too much sexual excitement!!!
:angel:

Thanks for the new pictures! So another different pair of shades, great! It's fun tracking the man down, but his travelling schedule is really leaving me breathless.

Back
Top Bottom