Bono still in Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's also a Bono close-up on the main page of the site.

260_bonosydney2.jpg

Last edited:
are the shades glued on to this face again?? as soon as he's up, they're on his face. in argentina it was refreshing to see his beautiful blue eyes... and now they're back on hiding them again.

^ In the RS (I think) interview he explained that he had to wear sunglasses because of he can't stand strong light, because of his eyes. Guess that's the reason why he wears them all the time, and I guess a sunny Sydney afternoon must be pretty bright. :)

I don't think it's one of his. It must be one of the other children the article mentions, who were visiting.

it's not one of his kids.
the article says they had visitors with kids.
the media must have boats parked outside his mansion or something to get shots like that.

**edited to add - biff, you beat me to it! **

Bono in Sydney said:

Memphis what?

If you're suggesting that the small child in that picture is Eve, then you're off by several years. Eve's a very grown-up- looking 14 year old. (You should know that, since you're friends with Paul:wink: )

That might be Eli.

Anyway, it's nice to see a rock star playing with his kids on a hotel balcony, instead of dangling one over it *coughMJcough*

It's not Eli: hair's too long and fair
It's not John: hair's too short and dark

It's not either of them because it's clearly a girl.

its not eli either. Elijah is 6 years old now and a lot taller than that. It is either someone else's child or john.. John does have curly long hair like that..

looks to me like Bono is about to have a fag and is wondering what the kid on the balcony next to him who isn't his is doing.

Doesn't Ali's brother live in Sydney. I could have sworn that I read that in AT The End of The World.

somebody else said that too, but I don't know
:giggle: Bono does look a bit odd with the shades and bathrobe, but I'm not complaining :wink:
is it just me or is he wearing white socks there? very fashionable Bono, all white :lol:
but, they'll be back tomorrow in dublin right,.. I mean.. I know the mood isn't that great and they prolly won't celebrate that much, but it IS adams birthday..

Back
Top Bottom