Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
702709e.jpg

702709d.jpg

702709c.jpg

702709b.jpg

702709a.jpg

kellyahern said:
702709j.jpg

IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/kel4876/2007/702709i.jpg[/IMG]

702709h.jpg

702709g.jpg

702709f.jpg

thankyou! great pics!!!

with the cap and the shadow of a goatee it reminds of pics of him during the passengers era. (minus the mustache)

yes.jpg

yes2.jpg

nice smile Bono!!

the one from above missing a bracket is:

702709i.jpg

Must be hard to eat outside when you are a public figure, especially if it's pasta. The price of fame :sigh:

Bono is looking fiiiiiiiiine!!!:drool:
You have to know though, noboby - as in, nobody - looks their best in paparazzi/stalker :)) jk) pics. They just don't. They also tend to have that depressed look, but I think it's just because their caught off guard. Just my opinion. :shrug:
Thanks so much Kelly!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Kelly :love: I don't know what we'd do without you!

Kelly! If only I could come there and give you a big huge stamping a kiss on your cheek :hug:

:bow:

Bono! If only I could... :angel:

...ahem...he's sooo cute! I should have known I didn't have to look at him when he's without sunglasses :faint:

I don't think he's not looking good. He's looking and dressing as a common person living an ordinary day. I know it's not so, but it makes him special (and me feel comfortably :)) :heart:

Bono Mot said:

Magnifying glass did not help, BTW. :sigh:

:giggle: Mot, I can pretty good picture you doing it :giggle:

btw, are the pix from new york or not?
and if so, is there still so warm to wear a t-shirt as that damien does while eating? :hmm:
good. it's already so cold in italy!

Last edited:
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
whos he with

the caption says he's with damien hirst, an english artist.
I wonder if the woman is damien's wife maia: I saw a pix of them together with ali and bono at an edun launch party last year :hmm:

Wearing that silly little hat and no sunglasses fits his age and structure significantly well. Hell of Passengers.

Also, isn't he allergic to a preservative found in most wines?

The Sad Punk said:

Also, isn't he allergic to a preservative found in most wines?

:lmao:
OMG! sorry I can't stop :laugh: !!
as I read your post first I was like :eek: ...yeah, because "preservative" is the italian translation of "condom"...:lol:

The Sad Punk said:
shocked10.gif

I hope the non-Italians here understand what I meant. :wink:

well, I'm still wondering if you meant that he's allergic to condom or that condoms usually be found in most wine...:hmm:

;)

Onekea, hi!!!! you are very funny!!

Bono looks gooood, except I NO LIKE the cap and I NO LIKE that jacket. it makes him look like an old(ER)man- like someone in their 60's would wear. I hope i never see him in those big cable knit fisherman or "grampa" button down sweaters.

It has just turned cold here, onekea. But the heat that Bono gives off changes the temperature immediately!!!! (but you know that already!!)

Back
Top Bottom